Affiliation: University of Padova
- Inheritance of cleft palate in Italy. Evidence for a major autosomal recessive locusM Clementi
Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita di Padova, Italy
Hum Genet 100:204-9. 1997..Application of the candidate genes to human CPH families could reveal whether these genes are involved...
- Inheritance of astigmatism: evidence for a major autosomal dominant locusM Clementi
Servizio di Genetica Clinica ed Epidemiologica, Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita di Padova, Italy
Am J Hum Genet 63:825-30. 1998..These results suggest that genetic linkage studies could be implemented and that they should be limited to multiplex families with severely affected individuals...
- Methimazole embryopathy: delineation of the phenotypeM Clementi
Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita di Padova, Padua, Italy
Am J Med Genet 83:43-6. 1999....
- CD4 and CD8 T lymphocyte inheritance. Evidence for major autosomal recessive genesM Clementi
Genetica Clinica ed Epidemiologica, Dipartimento di Pediatria, Padova, Italy
Hum Genet 105:337-42. 1999..Our findings have some practical implications. Among all, the knowledge of the CD4+ cell number and the proportion between CD4+ and CD8+ T cells could be a useful parameter in predicting human immunodeficiency virus infection outcome...
- Evaluation of prenatal diagnosis of cleft lip with or without cleft palate and cleft palate by ultrasound: experience from 20 European registries. EUROSCAN study groupM Clementi
Genetica Clinica ed Epidemiologica, Universita di Padova, Italy
Prenat Diagn 20:870-5. 2000..The prenatal diagnosis of CP was made in 13/198 cases. One hundred pregnancies were terminated (13%); in 97 of these the cleft was associated with other malformations...
- Adverse effects of prenatal methimazole exposureE Di Gianantonio
Servizio di Informazione Teratologica (SIT, Genetica Clinica ed Epidemiologica, University of Padua, 35128 Padua, Italy
Teratology 64:262-6. 2001..Until further data are available, thyrotoxicosis should be treated with propylthiouracil, as it is apparently safer for use during the fertile period...
- Autosomal dominant benign recurrent intrahepatic cholestasis (BRIC) unlinked to 18q21 and 2q24A Floreani
Department of Surgical and Gastroenterological Sciences, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Am J Med Genet 95:450-3. 2000..Segregation of haplotypes excluded the two regions in our family. These findings suggest further genetic heterogeneity of the origin of BRIC...