Affiliation: University of Bari
- An electrospray ionization ion trap mass spectrometric (ESI-MS-MSn) study of dehydroascorbic acid hydrolysis at neutral pHN Cioffi
Dipartimento di Chimica, Universita degli Studi di Bari, 4 via E Orabona, I 70126 Bari, Italy
Analyst 125:2244-8. 2000..The kinetic constant of the process was (3.2 +/- 0.5) x 10(-2) min-1. The influence of metal ion traces on the hydrolysis rate was also checked, performing experiments in the presence of EDTA, and was found to be negligible...
- Analytical characterization of bioactive fluoropolymer ultra-thin coatings modified by copper nanoparticlesN Cioffi
Dipartimento di Chimica, Universita degli Studi di Bari, Via Orabona 4, 70126, Bari, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 381:607-16. 2005....
- Synthesis, analytical characterization and bioactivity of Ag and Cu nanoparticles embedded in poly-vinyl-methyl-ketone filmsN Cioffi
Dipartimento di Chimica, Universita degli Studi di Bari, Via Orabona 4, 70126 Bari, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 382:1912-8. 2005..On the basis of these stability and bioactivity results, it is clear that Cu-NPs and Ag-NPs are suitable for application in disinfecting or antifouling paint and coating formulations...
- Silver nanofractals: electrochemical synthesis, XPS characterization and application in LDI-MSN Cioffi
Dipartimento di Chimica, , Via Orabona 4, 70126, Bari, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 394:1375-83. 2009..Ag-NFs show interesting perspectives in bioanalytical applications, particularly as non-conventional desorption and ionization promoters in laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry...
- Analytical characterization of laser-generated copper nanoparticles for antibacterial composite food packagingD Longano
Dipartimento di Chimica, Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro, Bari, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 403:1179-86. 2012..a very common Gram-negative microbial group able to proliferate in processed food...
- Analytical investigations of poly(acrylic acid) coatings electrodeposited on titanium-based implants: a versatile approach to biocompatibility enhancementE De Giglio
Department of Chemistry, University of Bari, Via E Orabona 4, 70126, Bari, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 389:2055-63. 2007....
- Analytical characterization of chitosan nanoparticles for peptide drug delivery applicationsE Ieva
Department of Chemistry, University of Bari, Via Orabona 4, 70126, Bari, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 393:207-15. 2009..NPs were proven to efficiently encapsulate GSH in their inner cores, thus showing promising perspectives as drug carriers...