Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Quantification of sub-clinical anxiety and depression in essentially obese patients and normal-weight healthy subjectsM Cilli
Department of Clinical Sciences, University of Rome La Sapienza, Policlinico Umberto I, Rome, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 8:319-20. 2003..The significantly higher percentages of EOP with a tendency towards pathologic anxiety and depression indicate that obesity is a clinical condition that predisposes to the development of clinically relevant affective disorders...
- Evaluation of compliance to telehomecare (THC) in a group of patients with cystic fibrosis (CF) in a period of 2 yearsF Murgia
Cystic Fibrosis Unit, Bambino Gesu Children s Hospital, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Clin Ter 163:e111-4. 2012..In the present study, we examined data related to adherence to telemonitoring in our CF patients followed at home for a period of 2 years, in the aim to improve the follow-up in terms of efficiency and appropriateness...
- [Transverse study of personality characteristics in patients with arterial hypertension]M Cilli
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche, Universita La Sapienza, Roma, Italia
Clin Ter 158:219-21. 2007..To verify whether hypertensive patients, with recent or old poor-controlled hypertension, asymptomatic for anxiety and/or depression, seem more disturbed in personality than normotensive patients...
- Remote telematic control in cystic fibrosisF Murgia
Cystic Fibrosis Unit, Pediatric Medicine Department, Epidemiology Unit, Bambino Gesu Pediatric Hospital, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Clin Ter 162:e121-4. 2011..In this study we describe and discuss the way we daily act in remote telematic tracking of CF outpatients, a procedure which has been improved through our daily experience in telehomecare...
- Circadian rhythm of hunger sensation in patients affected by cystic fibrosisP Cugini
Department of Clinical Sciences, University La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 8:124-9. 2003..The hyperorexia of the investigated FP indicates that their frequent small meals are not sufficient to satisfy their HS, which may cause a vicious circle leading to progressively disrupted mealtime behaviour...