Affiliation: University of Verona
- CD138/syndecan-1: a useful immunohistochemical marker of normal and neoplastic plasma cells on routine trephine bone marrow biopsiesM Chilosi
Department of Pathology, University of Verona, Italy
Mod Pathol 12:1101-6. 1999..In addition, because of its clear-cut cell membrane localization, CD138 can be used successfully in double-marker immunostaining reactions to evaluate precisely nuclear prognostic markers such as Ki67 and p53 in MMs...
- ZAP-70 expression, as detected by immunohistochemistry on bone marrow biopsies from early-phase CLL patients, is a strong adverse prognostic factorR Zanotti
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Leukemia 21:102-9. 2007..In conclusion, immunohistological detection of ZAP-70 on formalin-fixed BM biopsies at diagnosis appears a useful methodological approach to identify patients with poor prognosis in CLL...
- Cathepsin-k as a diagnostic marker in the identification of micro-granulomas in Crohn's diseaseF Pedica
Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology, University of Verona, Italy
Pathologica 101:109-11. 2009..Based on these results, Cathepsin-k appears to be a reliable tool for the precise and rapid identification of small epithelioid granulomas in Crohn's disease...
- [New diagnostic markers for mesothelioma]M Chilosi
Anatomia Patologica, Dipartimento di Patologia, Universita di Verona
Pathologica 99:452. 2007
- Survivin is expressed on CD40 stimulation and interfaces proliferation and apoptosis in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemiaL Granziero
Department of Biomedical Sciences and Human Oncology, University of Torino, Italy
Blood 97:2777-83. 2001..These findings establish that Survivin controls the B-CLL proliferative pool interfacing apoptosis and that its expression may be modulated by microenvironmental stimuli...
- CDX-2 homeobox gene expression is a reliable marker of colorectal adenocarcinoma metastases to the lungsM Barbareschi
Department of Pathology, Santa Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
Am J Surg Pathol 27:141-9. 2003....
- [New diagnostic markers: podoplanin-d2-40]M Chilosi
Pathologica 97:158-9. 2005
- Independent prognostic value of fascin immunoreactivity in stage III-IV colonic adenocarcinomaG Puppa
Division of Pathology, CRO National Cancer Institute, Aviano, Italy
Br J Cancer 96:1118-26. 2007..Our findings suggest that fascin is a useful prognostic marker for colonic adenocarcinomas...