Affiliation: University of Chieti
- Bacteria in two-millennia-old cheese, and related epizoonoses in Roman populationsL Capasso
University G D Annunzio, Faculty of Medicine, Museum of Biomedical History, Via dei Vestini, 1, I 66013 Chieti, Italy
J Infect 45:122-7. 2002..The long interval spent by the organic remains under the volcanic mud and high temperatures they suffered preclude the possibility of identifying the bacteria through molecular methods...
- Taphonomy of the fossil hominid bones from the Acheulean site of Castel di Guido near Rome, ItalyR Mariani-Costantini
Department of Oncology and Neuroscience, University Gabriele D Annunzio, Chieti, 66013, Italy
J Hum Evol 41:211-25. 2001....
- [Nosocomial fungal infections in surgical patients. Older age as factor of risk and early presumptive and systemic therapy versus prophylactic therapy]L Capasso
Azienda Ospedaliera di Rilievo Nazionale ed Alta Specializzazione Ospedale Civile di Caserta U O di Chirurgia d Urgenza
Ann Ital Chir 74:75-80; discussion 80-1. 2003....
- [Post-microtraumatic cervical osteoarthritis in a cretaceus dinosaur]R D'Anastasio
Sezione di Antropologia, Università degli Studi Gabriele d Annunzio, Chieti, Italy
Reumatismo 56:124-8. 2004..Besides it is one of the most ancient case of osteoarthritis published up today. The fossil record was studied through macroscopic and radiographic analyses and computed tomography scan...
- Early hospital discharge of the healthy term neonate: the Italian perspectiveE Petrone
Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, Federico II University, Naples, Italy
Minerva Pediatr 60:273-6. 2008..In the absence of European recommendations, the authors have conducted a broad national survey on the current policies of neonatal discharge...