Affiliation: University of Milan
- [Workplace bullying and sickness absenteeism]Paolo Campanini
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e di Comunità, Universita degli Studi di Milano
Epidemiol Prev 37:8-16. 2013..to assess the relationship between workplace bullying and sickness absenteeism in a large sample of Italian workers...
- [Gender differences in workplace bullying]P Campanini
Universita degli Studi di Milano, Dipartimento di Medicina del Lavoro, Milano
Med Lav 97:699-706. 2006..Despite the attention that international Agencies give to the gender issue in situations of workplace bullying, few investigations have been performed on this topic...
- [Questionnaire for the mobbing risk: CDL2.0]R Gilioli
Consorzio ISPESL ICP per il Centro di Collaborazione con l Organizzazione Mondiale della Sanità per la Medicina del Lavoro e l Igiene Industriale, Clinica del Lavoro Luigi Devoto, Milano
G Ital Med Lav Ergon 27:385-91. 2005..The study reveals some limits in the selection of the two samples thus needing some adjustment. However, the questionnaire, also in the present form, can be considered a tool able to detect the mobbing situations...
- Main and interactive effects of shiftwork, age and work stress on health in an Italian sample of healthcare workersP M Conway
Department of Occupational Health, University of Milan, Via San Barnaba 8, 20122 Milan, Italy
Appl Ergon 39:630-9. 2008..Few significant interactions were observed. Shiftwork with nights and high work stress significantly interacted in increasing the risk for poor sleep. The "healthy worker effect" may have played a strong role in study findings...
- [Role of "gender" and "age" factors in the assessment of psychosocial risk and in prevention interventions of hospital personnel]Donatella Camerino
Dipartimento di Medicina del Lavoro, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milano, Italy
G Ital Med Lav Ergon 32:337-42. 2010..Parameters such as "affectivity" and "work-family conflict" indicate the insufficiency of policies and actions to limit staff shortage and safeguard health till retirement age...
- [Job Demands-Resources, exhaustion and work engagement in a long-term care institution]P M Conway
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e di Comunità, Clinica del Lavoro L Devon, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Italy
G Ital Med Lav Ergon 34:695-9. 2012..Hence, our study only partially supports the JD-R model. Implications of results for work-related stress management are finally discussed...
- Emerging aspects of psychosocial risks: violence and harassment at workR Gilioli
Centro per la Prevenzione, Diagnosi, Cura e Riabilitazione della Patologia da Disadattamento Lavorativo, Milano
Med Lav 97:160-4. 2006..From its opening, about 5000 patients have been examined...