Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Oral anticoagulant therapy in Italian patients 80 yr of age or older with atrial fibrillation: a pilot study of low vs. standard PT/INR targetsArturo Cafolla
Division of Haematology, Department of Cellular Biotechnologies and Haematology, Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
Eur J Haematol 89:81-6. 2012..The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of OAT with low (2.0) vs. standard (2.5) PT/international normalised ratio (INR) targets in patients over the age of 80...
- Hereditary protein C deficiency and thrombosis risk: genotype and phenotype relation in a large Italian familyArturo Cafolla
Dipartimento di Ematologia Sapienza University Rome, Rome, Italy
Eur J Haematol 88:336-9. 2012..We have investigated the relationship between PC deficiency genotype and clinical phenotype in a large four-degree Italian family followed since 1988...
- "Zeus" a new oral anticoagulant therapy dosing algorithm: a cohort studyA Cafolla
Dipartimento di Biotecnologie Cellulari ed Ematologia, Sapienza Università Roma, Italy
Thromb Res 128:325-30. 2011..05) lower than that in those managed with the manual dosage. This study confirms the clinical utility of the computer-assisted OAT and shows the efficacy and safety of the Zeus algorithm...
- Folate status in Italian blood donors: relation to gender and smokingA Cafolla
Via R Fucini 204, 00137 Rome, Italy
Haematologica 85:694-8. 2000..The aim of this study was to evaluate folate status in Italian blood donors and its relationship with gender and smoking habit...
- High dose of idarubicin-based regimen for diffuse large cell AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients: a pilot studyR Gastaldi
Ematologia, Dipartimento di Biotecnologie Cellulari ed Ematologia, University La Sapienza of Rome, via Benevento, 6 00161 Rome, Italy
Haematologica 86:1051-9. 2001..Our purpose was to evaluate the feasibility of a high dose idarubicin (HD-IDA)-based regimen in diffuse large cell (DLC) AIDS-NHL patients...
- Lymphocyte T subsets and natural killer cells in Italian and Philippino blood donorsD Pasqualetti
Blood Bank, Department of Biotecnologie Cellulari ed Ematologia, University La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Vox Sang 84:68-72. 2003..A study was performed in blood donors from two racial groups - Caucasian (Italians) and Asian (Philippinos) - to define respective T-lymphocyte subsets and levels of cytokines...