Affiliation: University of Padova
- Brini M, Cali T, Ottolini D, Carafoli E. Neuronal calcium signaling: function and dysfunction. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2014;71:2787-814 pubmed publisher..The contribution of altered Ca(2+) signaling in the most important neurological disorders will then be considered. ..
- Cali T, Ottolini D, Soriano M, Brini M. A new split-GFP-based probe reveals DJ-1 translocation into the mitochondrial matrix to sustain ATP synthesis upon nutrient deprivation. Hum Mol Genet. 2015;24:1045-60 pubmed publisher..By this new split-GFP-based tool, we can resolve mitochondrial compartmentalization of proteins which are not constitutively resident in mitochondria but translocate to them in response to specific stimuli. ..
- Cali T, Lopreiato R, Shimony J, Vineyard M, Frizzarin M, Zanni G, et al. A Novel Mutation in Isoform 3 of the Plasma Membrane Ca2+ Pump Impairs Cellular Ca2+ Homeostasis in a Patient with Cerebellar Ataxia and Laminin Subunit 1? Mutations. J Biol Chem. 2015;290:16132-41 pubmed publisher....
- Vicario M, Cali T, Cieri D, Vallese F, Bortolotto R, Lopreiato R, et al. A novel PMCA3 mutation in an ataxic patient with hypomorphic phosphomannomutase 2 (PMM2) heterozygote mutations: Biochemical characterization of the pump defect. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2017;1863:3303-3312 pubmed publisher..The findings highlight the association of PMCA3 mutations to cerebellar ataxia and strengthen the possibility that PMCAs act as digenic modulators in Ca2+-linked pathologies. ..
- Cieri D, Vicario M, Giacomello M, Vallese F, Filadi R, Wagner T, et al. SPLICS: a split green fluorescent protein-based contact site sensor for narrow and wide heterotypic organelle juxtaposition. Cell Death Differ. 2017;: pubmed publisher..SPLICS detected contact sites in soma and axons of D. rerio Rohon Beard (RB) sensory neurons in vivo, extending its use to analyses of organelle juxtaposition in the whole animal...