Tiziana A L Brevini
Affiliation: University of Milan
- Brevini T, Pennarossa G, Maffei S, Zenobi A, Gandolfi F. Epigenetic Conversion as a Safe and Simple Method to Obtain Insulin-secreting Cells from Adult Skin Fibroblasts. J Vis Exp. 2016;: pubmed publisher..Since the protocol does not involve the use of any gene transfection, it is free of viral vectors and does not involve a stable pluripotent state, it is highly promising for translational medicine applications. ..
- Pennarossa G, Santoro R, Manzoni E, Pesce M, Gandolfi F, Brevini T. Epigenetic Erasing and Pancreatic Differentiation of Dermal Fibroblasts into Insulin-Producing Cells are Boosted by the Use of Low-Stiffness Substrate. Stem Cell Rev. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that mechano-transduction related responsed influence cell plasticity induced by 5-aza-CR and improve fibroblast differentiation toward the pancreatic lineage. ..
- Brevini T, Cillo F, Colleoni S, Lazzari G, Galli C, Gandolfi F. Expression pattern of the maternal factor zygote arrest 1 (Zar1) in bovine tissues, oocytes, and embryos. Mol Reprod Dev. 2004;69:375-80 pubmed..Moreover, the identification of Zar1 transcription at the 4-cell stage represents the first characterization of one of the genes expressed in cattle embryos before the major onset of embryonic transcription. ..
- Brevini T, Manzoni E, Ledda S, Gandolfi F. Use of a Super-hydrophobic Microbioreactor to Generate and Boost Pancreatic Mini-organoids. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..It also makes it possible to scale down experiments and work in smaller volumes and is therefore amenable for higher throughput applications. ..
- Brevini T, Pennarossa G, Maffei S, Tettamanti G, Vanelli A, Isaac S, et al. Centrosome amplification and chromosomal instability in human and animal parthenogenetic cell lines. Stem Cell Rev. 2012;8:1076-87 pubmed publisher....
- Brevini T, Cillo F, Antonini S, Gandolfi F. Cytoplasmic remodelling and the acquisition of developmental competence in pig oocytes. Anim Reprod Sci. 2007;98:23-38 pubmed..We present recent experimental evidence, obtained in our laboratory, on the pig orthologues for kinesin KIF5B and Staufen, describe their expression patterns and discuss their possible role in oocyte maturation. ..
- Ghiringhelli M, Zenobi A, Brizzola S, Gandolfi F, Bontempo V, Rossi S, et al. Simple and Quick Method to Obtain a Decellularized, Functional Liver Bioscaffold. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..The procedure is fast, simple, and cheap and warrants an optimal organoid functionality that may find applications in both toxicological and transplantation studies...