Affiliation: University of Milan
- The association between insight and symptoms in bipolar inpatients: an Italian prospective studyC Bressi
Department of Psychiatry, University of Milan, Fondazione IRCCS Ca Granda, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Via Francesco Sforza 35, 20122 Milan, Italy
Eur Psychiatry 27:619-24. 2012..To evaluate potential differences in insight among bipolar manic, mixed and bipolar depressed inpatients and assess the role of clinical and demographic characteristics as possible predictors...
- Short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy versus treatment as usual for depressive and anxiety disorders: a randomized clinical trial of efficacyCinzia Bressi
Psychiatric Clinic, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Fondazione IRCCS Ca Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
J Nerv Ment Dis 198:647-52. 2010..This study offers evidence that STPP is an effective treatment for patients with anxiety or depressive disorders, and it could be more effective than TAU in improving interpersonal problems as measured by IIP...
- Burnout among psychiatrists in Milan: a multicenter surveyCinzia Bressi
Department of Psychiatry, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy
Psychiatr Serv 60:985-8. 2009..This study evaluated the prevalence of job burnout and estimated psychiatric morbidity and job satisfaction among psychiatrists in Milan. Also investigated were the contributions of personal and environmental factors to burnout...
- Expressed emotion in wives of myocardial infarction patients: an exploratory feasibility studyCinzia Bressi
Psychiatric Clinic Milan State University, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Mangiagalli e Regina Elena, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 10:752-7. 2009..This was an exploratory prospective cohort study...
- Haemato-oncology and burnout: an Italian surveyC Bressi
Psychiatric Clinic, Milan State University, Fondazione IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milano 20122, Italy
Br J Cancer 98:1046-52. 2008..Knowledge of the mechanisms of burnout and preventing and dealing with them is therefore a fundamental requirement for the improvement of quality in health services and job satisfaction...
- Systemic family therapy in schizophrenia: a randomized clinical trial of effectivenessCinzia Bressi
Psychiatric Clinic, Milan State University, Fondazione IRCCS, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
Psychother Psychosom 77:43-9. 2008..The study included a 2-year follow-up period and was conducted following the Milan School model...
- Epilepsy and family expressed emotion: results of a prospective studyCinzia Bressi
Psychiatric Clinic, Milan University, Fondazione IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Via Francesco Sforza 35, 20122 Milano, Italy
Seizure 16:417-23. 2007..To verify the emotional components expressed by the relatives of adult patients with a diagnosis of epilepsy, and whether they are related to adjustment to the illness and the course of the illness over time...
- Is it possible to assess subjective well-being among bipolar inpatients? An 18-week follow-up studyA Carlo Altamura
Department of Psychiatry, University of Milan, Fondazione IRCCS Ca Granda, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Mangiagalli e Regina Elena, Via F Sforza, 35 20122 Milan, Italy
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 33:185-90. 2011..The study evaluates the association between subjective well-being and psychopathology in bipolar inpatients at the time of hospitalization and during a follow-up period...
- Proteolysis of von Willebrand factor and shear stress-induced platelet aggregation in patients with aortic valve stenosisF I Pareti
Angelo Bianchi Bonomi Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center and Department of Internal Medicine, IRCCS Maggiore Hospital, Milan, Italy
Circulation 102:1290-5. 2000..To explain the pathogenesis of this abnormality, we evaluated selected parameters of primary hemostasis in patients with aortic valve stenosis before and after corrective surgery...
- Methodological evolution and clinical application of C.G. Jung's Word Association Experiment: a follow-up studyCaterina Vezzoli
J Anal Psychol 52:89-108. 2007..We therefore decided to determine whether AE, administered during the first phase of clinical-diagnostic evaluation and after one year of treatment, revealed any changes occurring in the patients' set up of complexes...