Affiliation: University of Verona
Location: Verona, Italy
- Cathepsin K null mice show reduced adiposity during the rapid accumulation of fat storesMarcella Funicello
Dulbecco Telethon Institute at Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, University Hospital of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
PLoS ONE 2:e683. 2007..These results also demonstrate that under a HFD, ctsk deficiency confers a partial resistance to the development of dyslipidemia...
- Interstitial fluid pressure as a function of DCE-MRI derived parametersPaolo Farace
Radiother Oncol 94:384-5; author reply 385-6. 2010
- Cerenkov radiation allows in vivo optical imaging of positron emitting radiotracersAntonello E Spinelli
Medical Physics Department, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Via Olgettina N 60, Milan, Italy
Phys Med Biol 55:483-95. 2010..Our results are encouraging, suggesting that it could be possible to apply the proposed approach not only to beta(+) but also to pure beta(-) emitters...
- Combined optical and single photon emission imaging: preliminary resultsFederico Boschi
Phys Med Biol 54:L57-62. 2009..Moreover, it is possible to detect both optical and nuclear tracers or bi-modal tracers with only one instrument...
- Secretory response induced by essential oils on airway surface fluid: a pharmacological MRI studyElena Nicolato
Department of Morphological Biomedical Sciences, Section of Anatomy and Histology, University of Verona, Strada Le Grazie 8, Verona, Italy
J Ethnopharmacol 124:630-4. 2009..The availability of a pharmacological magnetic resonance imaging approach opens new perspectives to test the action of volatile compounds on the airway...
- Acyl homoserine lactones induce early response in the airwayAndrea Sbarbati
Department of Morphological Biomedical Sciences, Section of Human Anatomy and Histology, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Anat Rec (Hoboken) 292:439-48. 2009..Our results show that AHL action is not limited to activation of conspecific bacteria, but also modifies innate airway defense mechanisms...
- A novel near-infrared indocyanine dye-polyethylenimine conjugate allows DNA delivery imaging in vivoAndrea Masotti
Chemistry Department, Sapienza Universita di Roma, P le Aldo Moro 5, 00185 Rome, Italy
Bioconjug Chem 19:983-7. 2008..These characteristics make IR820-PEI one of the most effective and versatile indocyanine dye polymeric-conjugate reported so far...
- Tumor microvasculature observed using different contrast agents: a comparison between Gd-DTPA-Albumin and B-22956/1 in an experimental model of mammary carcinomaFederico Boschi
Dipartimento di Scienze Morfologico Biomediche, University of Verona, Strada Le Grazie 8, 37134 Verona, Italy
MAGMA 21:169-76. 2008....
- Epithelial and mesenchymal tumor compartments exhibit in vivo complementary patterns of vascular perfusion and glucose metabolismMirco Galiè
Dipartimento Scienze Morfologico Biomediche, sez Anatomia ed Istologia, Universita di Verona, Verona, Italy
Neoplasia 9:900-8. 2007..Our results suggests that FDG-PET-based clinical analysis can underestimate the malignity or tumor extension of carcinomas exhibiting any trait of "mesenchymalization" such as desmoplasia or epithelial-mesenchymal transition...
- In vivo ¹⁸F-FDG tumour uptake measurements in small animals using Cerenkov radiationFederico Boschi
Department of Morphological Biomedical Sciences, Section of Anatomy and Histology, University of Verona, Strada Le Grazie n 8, Verona, Italy
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 38:120-7. 2011....
- Drug targeting of airway surface liquid: a pharmacological MRI approachFederico Boschi
Department of Morphological Biomedical Sciences, Section of Anatomy and Histology, University of Verona, Strada Le Grazie 8, 37134 Verona, Italy
Biomed Pharmacother 62:410-9. 2008..The potential and the limitations of phMRI investigation in drug targeting of ASL are discussed...