Affiliation: University of Padova
- Persistence of immunity to tick-borne encephalitis after vaccination and natural infectionTatjana Baldovin
Department of Molecular Medicine, Institute of Hygiene, University of Padua, Italy
J Med Virol 84:1274-8. 2012..In subjects aged 60 years or older, booster doses should be given every 3 years...
- Hospitalisation for rotavirus gastroenteritis in the paediatric population in the Veneto Region, ItalyMario Saia
Hospital Services, the Veneto Region, Rio Novo, Italy
BMC Public Health 10:636. 2010..The analysis was conducted in an area where rotavirus vaccination is not included into immunization programmes and is an attempt to assess the potential benefits of such introduction...
- Immunogenicity of three different influenza vaccines against homologous and heterologous strains in nursing home elderly residentsVincenzo Baldo
Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health, Institute of Hygiene, University of Padua, Via Loredan 18, 35151 Padua, Italy
Clin Dev Immunol 2010:517198. 2010....
- An update review on risk factors and scales for prediction of deep sternal wound infectionsAlessandra Buja
Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health, University of Padua, Padua 35127, Italy
Int Wound J 9:372-86. 2012..This study provides a broad update on our knowledge of the risk factors for DSWI and the scales for prediction with a view to improving the management of infections at cardiosurgery units...
- Seroepidemiology of polioviruses among university students in northern ItalyVincenzo Baldo
Department of Molecular Medicine, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
Clin Vaccine Immunol 19:1292-5. 2012..Judging from our findings, it may be worth considering administering a fifth dose of polio vaccine to adolescents...
- Varicella: epidemiological aspects and vaccination coverage in the Veneto RegionVincenzo Baldo
Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health, Institute of Hygiene, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
BMC Infect Dis 9:150. 2009..To evaluate parameters at the start of the programme, we conducted a study to describe the epidemiology of varicella infection and coverage rates for varicella vaccine in the Veneto Region (North-East Italy)...
- Body art in 4,277 Italian secondary school adolescents: prevalence and associations with personal and family characteristicsLuca Cegolon
Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health, University of Padua, Italy
Fam Med 42:273-9. 2010..This study's purpose was to investigate, in a large cohort of adolescents, the prevalence and association of personal and family characteristics with having or considering body piercing or tattoo...