Affiliation: University of Turin
- Hydroxy-propyl-methyl-cellulose is a safe and effective lifting agent for endoscopic mucosal resection of large colorectal polypsA Arezzo
Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery, Universita di Torino, Turin, Italy
Surg Endosc 23:1065-9. 2009..The aim of this study was to prospectively evaluate safety and efficacy of hydroxy-propyl-methyl-cellulose (HPMC) injection for this purpose...
- Long-term efficacy of endoscopic vacuum therapy for the treatment of colorectal anastomotic leaksAlberto Arezzo
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Torino, Italy Electronic address
Dig Liver Dis 47:342-5. 2015..Anastomotic leaks are a severe complication after colorectal surgery. We aimed to evaluate the long-term efficacy of endoscopic vacuum therapy for their treatment...
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of endoscopic submucosal dissection versus transanal endoscopic microsurgery for large noninvasive rectal lesionsAlberto Arezzo
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Torino, Corso Dogliotti 14, 10126, Torino, Italy
Surg Endosc 28:427-38. 2014..This systematic review and meta-analysis compared the safety and effectiveness of ESD and full-thickness rectal wall excision by TEM in the treatment of large nonpedunculated rectal lesions preoperatively assessed as noninvasive...
- The EURO-NOTES clinical registry for natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery: a 2-year activity reportAlberto Arezzo
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Turin, Corso Dogliotti 14, 10126 Turin, Italy
Surg Endosc 27:3073-84. 2013..The aim of this study was to analyze different techniques applied and relative results during the first 2 years of the ECR...
- Experimental assessment of a novel robotically-driven endoscopic capsule compared to traditional colonoscopyAlberto Arezzo
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Torino, Italy
Dig Liver Dis 45:657-62. 2013..Despite colonoscopy represents the conventional diagnostic tool for colorectal pathology, its undeniable discomfort reduces compliance to screening programmes...
- Endoluminal vacuum therapy for anastomotic leaks after rectal surgeryA Arezzo
Digestive, Colorectal and Minimal Invasive Surgery, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
Tech Coloproctol 14:279-81. 2010..The possible role of this new tool in the management of anastomotic leaks is also discussed...
- Laparoscopic-assisted transgastric cholecystectomy and secure endoscopic closure of the transgastric defect in a survival porcine modelA Arezzo
Centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery, University of Torino, 10126 Torino, Italy
Endoscopy 41:767-72. 2009..Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery holds promise for surgical interventions. Before the feasibility of this technique can be established, however, secure sealing of the transluminal access needs to be thoroughly investigated...
- Endoscopic closure of gastric access in perspective NOTES: an update on techniques and technologiesAlberto Arezzo
Centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery, University of Turin, Corso Dogliotti 14, Turin, Italy
Surg Endosc 24:298-303. 2010..Nevertheless, many issues are still unresolved. The aim of this study is a systematic review of the literature to evaluate techniques and technologies to address the issue of achieving a secure gastric wall defect closure...
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgeryM Morino
Digestive, Colorectal, Oncologic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Turin, Corso Dogliotti 14, 10126 Turin, Italy
Tech Coloproctol 17:S55-61. 2013..Accurate preoperative staging is essential for optimal selection of patients. Patients with clear indication for TEM should be referred to specialized medical centres experienced with the technique...
- Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES) and colorectal cancer?M Morino
Digestive and Colorectal Surgery, University of Torino, Torino, Italy
Colorectal Dis 13:47-50. 2011....