- New analysis technique for multistability detectionD Angeli
Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica, Universita di Firenze, Via di S Marta 3, Firenze 50139, Italy
Syst Biol (Stevenage) 153:61-9. 2006..Furthermore, some examples (mainly motivated by molecular biology) of systems that enjoy the property are presented and discussed...
- A Petri net approach to the study of persistence in chemical reaction networksDavid Angeli
Dip di Sistemi e Informatica, University of Firenze, Italy
Math Biosci 210:598-618. 2007....
- Chemical networks with inflows and outflows: a positive linear differential inclusions approachDavid Angeli
Dept of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Imperial College, London, UK
Biotechnol Prog 25:632-42. 2009..We also provide a characterization of exponential stability of general homogeneous switched systems which is not only of interest in itself, but also plays a role in the analysis of the futile cycle...
- Graph-theoretic characterizations of monotonicity of chemical networks in reaction coordinatesDavid Angeli
Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
J Math Biol 61:581-616. 2010..We also provide a global stability result for a more complicated example that describes a regulatory pathway of a prevalent signal transduction module, the MAPK cascade...
- Detection of multistability, bifurcations, and hysteresis in a large class of biological positive-feedback systemsDavid Angeli
Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica, University of Florence, 50139 Florence, Italy
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:1822-7. 2004....