Affiliation: University of Camerino
- Carletti G, Giuliodori P, Di Pietri V, Peretti A, Amenta F. An ontology-based consultation system to support medical care on board seagoing vessels. Int Marit Health. 2016;67:14-20 pubmed publisher..This may represent an innovative tool for medical consultations at distance allowing the remote centre to provide more precise and quicker medical advice. ..
- Nittari G, Peretti A, Sibilio F, Ioannidis N, Amenta F. Development of software for handling ship's pharmacy. Int Marit Health. 2016;67:72-8 pubmed publisher..Last but not least the availability of PARSI could help reduce/ avoid problems with maritime health authorities in case any of the required medicinal products are missing. ..
- Mahdi S, Amenta F. Eighty years of CIRM. A journey of commitment and dedication in providing maritime medical assistance. Int Marit Health. 2016;67:187-195 pubmed publisher..These new solutions are aimed at bringing a significant improvement of medical care for seafarers. ..
- Amenta F, Tayebati S, Vitali D, Di Tullio M. Association with the cholinergic precursor choline alphoscerate and the cholinesterase inhibitor rivastigmine: an approach for enhancing cholinergic neurotransmission. Mech Ageing Dev. 2006;127:173-9 pubmed
- Tayebati S, Martinelli I, Moruzzi M, Amenta F, Tomassoni D. Choline and Choline alphoscerate Do Not Modulate Inflammatory Processes in the Rat Brain. Nutrients. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Therefore, choline and GPC did not stimulate the inflammatory processes that we assessed in this study. ..