Alberto E Tozzi
- Timeliness of routine immunization in a population-based Italian cohort of very preterm infants: results of the ACTION follow-up projectAlberto E Tozzi
Unit of Epidemiology, Bambino Gesu Children s Hospital IRCCS, Rome, Italy Electronic address
Vaccine 32:793-9. 2014..Aim To measure coverage and timeliness of routine immunizations in Italian very preterm infants and to assess determinants of delay...
- Assessment of causality of individual adverse events following immunization (AEFI): a WHO tool for global useAlberto E Tozzi
Multifactorial Diseases and Complex Phenotypes, Bambino Gesu Children s Hospital, IRCCS, Rome, Italy Electronic address
Vaccine 31:5041-6. 2013..The algorithm should provide countries and health officials at the global level with an instrument to respond to vaccine safety alerts, and support the education, research and policy decisions on immunization safety. ..
- Healthcare workers' and parents' perceptions of measures for improving adherence to hand-hygieneMarta L Ciofi degli Atti
Medical Direction, Bambino Gesu Children s Hospital, Piazza S, Onofrio 4, 00165 Rome, Italy
BMC Public Health 11:466. 2011..This study was conducted to evaluate perceptions of healthcare workers (HCW) and parents regarding hand-hygiene and effectiveness of measures for increasing hand-hygiene adherence, in a children's hospital in Italy...
- Preserved antibody levels and loss of memory B cells against pneumococcus and tetanus after splenectomy: tailoring better vaccination strategiesM Manuela Rosado
Immunology Area, Bambino Gesu Children s Hospital IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Eur J Immunol 43:2659-70. 2013....
- Influenza-like illness surveillance on Twitter through automated learning of naïve languageFrancesco Gesualdo
Multifactorial Diseases and Complex Phenotypes Research Area, Bambino Gesu Children s Hospital IRCCS, Rome, Italy
PLoS ONE 8:e82489. 2013..We found a high correlation coefficient between the trend of our influenza-positive tweets and ILI trends identified by US traditional surveillance systems. ..