- Lung cancer proteomics: recent advances in biomarker discoveryPaola Indovina
Department of Human Pathology and Oncology, University of Siena, 53100 Siena, Italy
Int J Proteomics 2011:726869. 2011..In this paper we will describe studies focused on the identification of new diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive markers for lung cancer, using proteomics technologies...
- Characterization of a fragment containing a putative TLP cDNA sequenceG Tarro
Foundation T and L de Beaumont Bonelli for Cancer Research, D Cotugno Hospital, Via G Quagliariello n 54, 80131 Naples, Italy
Anticancer Res 22:2693-6. 2002..The results obtained can be considered as preliminary data that will require more investigation in order to confirm them. We propose to continue the studies to verify that TLP could be a diagnostic marker in human cancer...
- Early diagnosis of lung cancer by detection of tumor liberated proteinGiulio Tarro
Department of Diagnostics, Unit of Molecular Biology, D Cotugno Hospital, Naples, Italy
J Cell Physiol 203:1-5. 2005..The site of the peroxidase positivity was cytoplasmic, of diffuse and/or granular type...
- Tumor liberated protein from lung cancer and perspectives for immunotherapyGiulio Tarro
Department of Biology, Center for Biotechnology, Sbarro Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine, Temple University, Philadelphia, USA
J Cell Physiol 221:26-30. 2009....
- Biomolecular markers of breast cancerAndrea Nicolini
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Pisa, Italy
Front Biosci 11:1818-43. 2006..In conclusion, biomolecular markers are improving understanding of biology and management of breast cancer...