Affiliation: Second University of Naples
- High Erk-1 activation and Gadd45a expression as prognostic markers in high risk pediatric haemolymphoproliferative diseasesVelia D'Angelo
Pediatric Oncology Service, Pediatric Department, F Fede, II University of Naples, Naples, Italy
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 28:39. 2009..These results demonstrate an involvement of these proteins in survival of blast cells and, consequently, on relapse percentages of the different subgroups of patients...
- Determination of the in vivo effects of prednisone on Bcl-2 family protein expression in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaF Casale
Pediatric Oncology Service, Pediatric Department, II University of Naples, I 80138 Napoli, Italy
Int J Oncol 22:123-8. 2003..These data suggest a role of Bcl-xl in the mechanisms of protection of leukemic cells from apoptosis induced by glucocorticoids (GCs)...
- P-glycoprotein 170 expression and function as an adverse independent prognostic factor in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaF Casale
Pediatric Oncology Service, Pediatric Department, II University of Naples, 80138 Napoli, Italy
Oncol Rep 12:1201-7. 2004..Moreover, MDR1 function was also a predictor of response, but only in univariate analysis...
- Recent advances in the prevention of anthracycline cardiotoxicity in childhoodD Iarussi
Cattedra di Cardiologia, Dipartimento di Scienze Cardio Chirurgiche, Toraciche e Respiratorie, Seconda Universita di Napoli, Napoli, Italy
Curr Med Chem 8:1649-60. 2001..Whether long-term cardiac toxicity will also be avoided in surviving patients has not yet been determined...
- Effect of protracted high-dose L-asparaginase given as a second exposure in a Berlin-Frankfurt-MÃ¼nster-based treatment: results of the randomized 9102 intermediate-risk childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia study--a report from the Associazione ItalianaC Rizzari
, Ospedale S. Gerardo, Monza, Italy
J Clin Oncol 19:1297-303. 2001..CONCLUSION: No advantage was observed for IR ALL children treated with BFM-based intensive chemotherapy who received protracted E chrysanthemi HD ASP during reinduction and the early continuation phase...
- Localized unresectable neuroblastoma: results of treatment based on clinical prognostic factorsA Garaventa
Department of Hematology Oncology, Giannina Gaslini Children s Hospital, Genova, Italy
Ann Oncol 13:956-64. 2002..Aggressive chemotherapy was effective only in the latter group...
- Detection of GD2-positive cells in bone marrow samples and survival of patients with localised neuroblastomaM V Corrias
Department of Experimental and Laboratory Medicine, Laboratory of Oncology, Gaslini Institute, Largo Gaslini, 5, Genoa 16147, Italy
Br J Cancer 98:263-9. 2008....