Affiliation: Second University of Naples
- Molecular targets and oxidative stress biomarkers in hepatocellular carcinoma: an overviewMonica Marra
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Second University of Naples, Naples, Italy
J Transl Med 9:171. 2011....
- Pancreatic heterotopia in the gastric antrum: an ultrastructural report of a caseMarina Accardo
Department of Morphopathology, II University Naples, Napoli, Italy
Ultrastruct Pathol 30:75-83. 2006..The changes observed are to be attributed to the absence of excretory activity by the epithelia due to regressive damage of the organelles carrying out this activity...
- Surgical treatment of differentiated thyroid carcinoma: a retrospective studyPasquale Sperlongano
Department of Anaesthesiological, Surgical and Emergency Sciences, Second University of Naples, Naples, Italy
Front Biosci 11:2206-12. 2006..We reserve loboisthmectomy for the treatment of benign pathologies confined to one lobe or those with FNAB suggesting a follicular neoplasm...
- Morphological and ultrastructural findings of prognostic impact in craniopharyngiomasLucio Agozzino
Department of Public Health, Section of Pathology, Second University of Naples, Naples, Italy
Ultrastruct Pathol 30:143-50. 2006..In this study, the only results that may be related to the aggressiveness of tumor is the major vascularization in the recurrent tumors in which the vessels show also ultrastructural changes...
- Ascending aorta dilatation in aortic valve disease: morphological analysis of medial changesLucio Agozzino
Department of Public Health, Section of Pathology, Second University of Naples, Via L Armanni 5, 80138 Naples, Italy
Heart Vessels 21:213-20. 2006..Ultrastructural findings allow us to distinguish the early medial changes not yet evident on light microscopy...
- Use of a collagen biomatrix (TissuDura) for dura repair: a long-term neuroradiological and neuropathological evaluationCiro Parlato
Department of Neurosurgery, Second University of Naples, Naples, Italy
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 153:142-7. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate the clinical, neuroradiological, and neuropathological outcomes of patients treated with equine collagen foil (TissuDura) as a dura mater substitute during cranial and spinal neurosurgical procedures...