- Detection and Characterization of Focal Liver Lesions by Split-bolus Multidetector-row CT: Diagnostic Accuracy and Radiation Dose in Oncologic PatientsMichele Scialpi
Division of Radiology 2, Department of Surgical and Biomedical Sciences, S Maria della Misericordia Hospital, Perugia University, Perugia, Italy
Anticancer Res 34:4335-44. 2014..To assess the diagnostic accuracy and radiation dose of split-bolus multidetector-row computed tomography (MDCT) protocol in the detection and characterization of focal liver lesions in oncologic patients...
- Magnetic resonance imaging features of myxoid leiomyoma of the vagina: A case reportMichele Scialpi
Department of Surgical, Radiological and Odontostomatological Sciences, Section of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University of Perugia, S Maria della Misericordia Hospital, S Andrea delle Fratte, 06134 Perugia, Italy
Indian J Radiol Imaging 19:238-41. 2009..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report describing the MRI features of vaginal myxoid leiomyoma...
- Detection of small (≤ 2 cm) pancreatic adenocarcinoma and surrounding parenchyma: correlations between enhancement patterns at triphasic MDCT and histologic featuresMichele Scialpi
Department of Surgical, Radiological and Odontostomatological Sciences, Division of Radiology 2, Perugia University, S, Maria della Misericordia Hospital, S, Andrea delle Fratte, Perugia 06134, Italy
BMC Gastroenterol 14:16. 2014..The aim is to assess the time-density curves (TDCs) and correlate the histologic results for small (≤ 2 cm) PDA and surrounding parenchyma at triphasic Multidetector-row CT (MDCT)...
- Pulmonary congenital cystic disease in adults. Spiral computed tomography findings with pathologic correlation and managementM Scialpi
Department of Surgical, Radiologic and Odontostomatologic Sciences, Section of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University of Perugia, S Maria della Misericordia Hospital, S Andrea delle Fratte, 06156, Perugia, Italy
Radiol Med 115:539-50. 2010....
- Small (< or = 2 cm) atypical hepatic haemangiomas in the non-cirrhotic patient: pattern-based classification scheme for enhancement at triple-phase helical CTM Scialpi
Dipartimento di Scienze Chirurgiche, Radiologiche e Odontostomatologiche, Sezione di Radiologia Diagnostica ed Interventistica, Universita di Perugia, Ospedale S Maria della Misericordia, S Andrea delle Fratte, 06134 Perugia, Italy
Radiol Med 114:935-47. 2009..The aim of this study was to determine by triplephase helical computed tomography (CT) the appearance of atypical small (< or = 2 cm) hepatic haemangiomas (HHs) in the non-cirrhotic patient...
- Primary retroperitoneal angiosarcoma: MR imaging featuresM Scialpi
Department of Radiology, Santissima Annunziata Hospital, Via Bruno, 74100 Taranto, Italy
Eur Radiol 11:791-5. 2001..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report that illustrates the MRI characteristics of a retroperitoneal angiosarcoma...
- Small renal masses: assessment of lesion characterization and vascularity on dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging with fat suppressionM Scialpi
Department of Radiology, SS Annunziata Hospital, Via Bruno, 74100 Taranto, Italy
AJR Am J Roentgenol 175:751-7. 2000..The aim of our study was to characterize renal lesions equal to or smaller than 3.0 cm using dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging with fat suppression by means of quantitative analysis of signal intensity...
- Pancreatic carcinoma versus chronic focal pancreatitis: contrast-enhanced power Doppler ultrasonography findingsM Scialpi
Department of Radiology, Santissima Annunziata Hospital, Taranto, Italy
Abdom Imaging 30:222-7. 2005..We assessed the potential usefulness of contrast-enhanced power Doppler ultrasonography (US) for differentiating pancreatic carcinoma from chronic focal pancreatitis...
- Emergencies in the retroperitoneum: assessment of spread of disease by helical CTM Scialpi
Department of Radiology, Santissima Annunziata Hospital, Via Bruno 1, I 74100 Taranto, Italy
Eur J Radiol 50:74-83. 2004..We assess the multicompartimental anatomy of the retroperitoneum and the pathway of spread of the most frequent retroperitoneal fluid collections or haematoma by helical CT...
- Glide video laryngoscope for the management of foreign bodies impacted at the hypopharyngeal level in adultsL Cagini
Thoracic Surgery Unit, Department of Surgical Science, Ospedale S Maria, University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy
Minerva Anestesiol 79:1259-63. 2013..Aim of the study was to assess the feasibility of identifying and removing FBs impacted at crycofaringeal and upper oesophageal sphincter by the video laryngoscope...
- MR findings in a case of exogastric stromal tumor of the stomachA Pinto
Department of Radiology, Cardarelli Hospital, Naples, Italy
JBR-BTR 87:67-9. 2004....