- Acceptability, validity and reliability of the Structured Clinical Interview for the Spectrum of Substance Use (SCI-SUBS): a pilot studyA Sbrana
Department of Psychiatry, Neurobiology, Pharmacology and Biotechnology, University of Pisa, Italy
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 12:105-15. 2003..The pilot version of the SCI-SUBS has satisfactory internal consistency and construct validity...
- The spectrum of substance use in mood and anxiety disordersAlfredo Sbrana
Department of Psychiatry, Neurobiology, Pharmacology and Biotechnologies, University of Pisa, 56127 Pisa, Italy
Compr Psychiatry 46:6-13. 2005....
- The psychotic spectrum: validity and reliability of the Structured Clinical Interview for the Psychotic SpectrumA Sbrana
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pisa, Via Roma 67, 56127 Pisa, Italy
Schizophr Res 75:375-87. 2005..The SCI-PSY significantly discriminated subjects with any psychiatric diagnosis from controls and subjects with from those without psychotic disorders. The hypothesized structure of the instrument was confirmed empirically...
- Family history of psychiatric disorders and alcohol and substance misuse in patients with bipolar I disorder, substance use disorder, or bothAlfredo Sbrana
Dipartimento di Psichiatria, Neurobiologia, Farmacologia e Biotecnologie, Universita di Pisa, Pisa, Italy
Am J Addict 16:227-31. 2007..1%) and SUD alone (28.6%) compared to first-degree relatives of patients with BD (4.3%). Our findings suggest that BD and SUD do not share familial risk factors...
- Psychotic features in borderline patients: is there a connection to mood dysregulation?A Benvenuti
Department of Psychiatry, Neurobiology, Pharmacology and Biotechnology, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
Bipolar Disord 7:338-43. 2005..To investigate the relationship between lifetime mood and psychotic spectrum features in patients with borderline personality disorder (BPD)...
- Heterogeneity of the jealousy phenomenon in the general population: an Italian studyDonatella Marazziti
Dipartimento di Psichiatria, Neurobiologia, Farmacologia e Biotecnologie, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
CNS Spectr 15:19-24. 2010..Despite the general agreement that normal jealousy is heterogenous, little is known about this specific topic...
- Reasons for substance use and vulnerability factors in patients with substance use disorder and anxiety or mood disordersJacopo V Bizzarri
Drug Addiction Service of Bolzano, Ser T, Servizio per le Dipendenze, Via del Ronco 3, 39100 Bolzano, Italy
Addict Behav 32:384-91. 2007..These characteristics should be taken into account in the diagnostic assessment and in long-term treatment to decrease the risk of relapse...
- [Substance use and psychiatric symptoms in subjects referred to the drug addiction services by the prefecture]Jacopo V Bizzarri
Epidemiol Psichiatr Soc 16:73-8. 2007
- The spectrum of substance abuse in bipolar disorder: reasons for use, sensation seeking and substance sensitivityJacopo V Bizzarri
Drug Addiction Service, Bolzano, Italy
Bipolar Disord 9:213-20. 2007....
- Dual diagnosis and quality of life in patients in treatment for opioid dependenceJacopo Bizzarri
Servizio per le Dipendenze, Azienda Sanitaria di Bolzano, Bolzano, Italy
Subst Use Misuse 40:1765-76. 2005....
- Lifetime rhythmicity and mania as correlates of suicidal ideation and attempts in mood disordersMatteo Balestrieri
InterUniversity Center for Behavioural Neurosciences, DPMSC, University of Udine, Udine, Italy
Compr Psychiatry 47:334-41. 2006....
- A pilot open-label trial of ropinirole for cocaine dependenceMilo Meini
Am J Addict 17:165-6. 2008