- Is the exposure to antidepressant drugs in early pregnancy a risk factor for spontaneous abortion? A review of available evidencesGiovanni Santone
Psychiatric Unit, Department of Neuroscience, Polytechnic University of Marche, and United Hospitals of Ancona, Ancona, Italy
Epidemiol Psichiatr Soc 18:240-7. 2009..To review studies conducted to establish the risk of spontaneous abortion (SA) in women exposed to antidepressant drugs (ADs) during early pregnancy...
- Long-stay in short-stay inpatient facilities: risk factors and barriers to dischargeAntonella Gigantesco
Mental Health Unit, Center of Epidemiology, Health Surveillance and Promotion, Italian National Institute of Health, Roma, Italy
BMC Public Health 9:306. 2009....
- Patient characteristics and process factors associated with antipsychotic polypharmacy in a nationwide sample of psychiatric inpatients in ItalyGiovanni Santone
Psychiatric Unit, United Hospitals of Ancona and Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 20:441-9. 2011....
- Benzodiazepine exposure in pregnancy and risk of major malformations: a critical overviewCesario Bellantuono
Psychiatric Unit, United Hospitals of Ancona and Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine at the Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 35:3-8. 2013..The aim of this paper was to review and update the available literature on the risks of MMs in women exposed to BDZs in the first trimester of pregnancy...
- Attitudes toward medication in inpatients with schizophrenia: a cluster analytic approachGiovanni Santone
Psychiatric Clinic, United Hospitals of Ancona and Polytechnic University of Marche, Via Conca, 60020 Ancona, Italy
Psychiatry Res 158:324-34. 2008..The existence, in each cluster, of both external and inner motivations underpinning ATM suggests that therapeutic interventions must take into account both patients and their broader living contexts...