Maria I Givogri
Affiliation: San Raffaele Scientific Institute
- Notch signaling in astrocytes and neuroblasts of the adult subventricular zone in health and after cortical injuryMaria I Givogri
Laboratory for Gene Therapy of Neurodegenerative Disorders, San Raffaele Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy, Milan, Italy
Dev Neurosci 28:81-91. 2006..Finally, using a model of cortical stab wound, we show that the astrogliogenic response of the SVZ to injury is accompanied by activation of the Notch pathway...
- Oligodendroglial progenitor cell therapy limits central neurological deficits in mice with metachromatic leukodystrophyMaria I Givogri
Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, 20132 Milan, Italy
J Neurosci 26:3109-19. 2006....
- Effects of irradiation on the postnatal development of the brain in a genetic mouse model of globoid cell leukodystrophyFrancesca Galbiati
San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Via Olgettina 58, Milano 20132, Italy
Neurochem Res 32:377-88. 2007....
- Axons mediate the distribution of arylsulfatase A within the mouse hippocampus upon gene deliveryTonia Luca
Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
Mol Ther 12:669-79. 2005..These results contribute to the understanding of the mechanisms of distribution of lysosomal enzymes within the mammalian brain after direct gene therapy, demonstrating the use of neural processes for enzyme transport...
- Notch1 and Numb genes are inversely expressed as oligodendrocytes differentiateMaria I Givogri
Laboratory for Gene Therapy of Neurodegenerative Disorders, San Raffaele Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy, Milano, Italy
Dev Neurosci 25:50-64. 2003..In vitro, Numb expression showed to be inversely correlated to that of Notch1, with higher levels of Numb proteins in mature OLs, in association with myelin-like membranes...
- Central nervous system myelination in mice with deficient expression of Notch1 receptorMaria I Givogri
Neurobiochemistry Group, Mental Retardation Research Center, School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90024, USA
J Neurosci Res 67:309-20. 2002....
- Neural stem/progenitor cells participate in the regenerative response to perinatal hypoxia/ischemiaRyan J Felling
Department of Neural and Behavioral Sciences, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
J Neurosci 26:4359-69. 2006....