Affiliation: San Camillo Hospital
- Prognostic implication of clinical and pathologic features in patients with glioblastoma multiforme treated with concomitant radiation plus temozolomideVittorio Donato
Department of Radiotherapy, University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Tumori 93:248-56. 2007....
- Helical tomotherapy: an innovative radiotherapy technique for the treatment of locally advanced oropharynx and inoperable oral cavity carcinomaVittorio Donato
Department of Radiation Oncology, San Camillo Forlanini Hospital, Rome, Italy
Radiat Oncol 8:210. 2013..To report our initial clinical experience of helical tomotherapy (HT) in the treatment of locally advanced oropharynx and inoperable oral cavity cancer...
- Hodgkin's lymphoma emerging radiation treatment techniques: trade-offs between late radio-induced toxicities and secondary malignant neoplasmsLaura Cella
Institute of Biostructures and Bioimaging, National Council of Research, Napoli, Italy
Radiat Oncol 8:22. 2013....
- Radiation therapy in the treatment of HIV-related Kaposi's sarcomaVittorio Donato
Radiotherapy Department Bld busi San Camillo Forlanini Hospital, C ne Gianicolense 87, 00151 Rome, Italy
Anticancer Res 33:2153-7. 2013..Camillo-Forlanini Hospital in Rome in the management of 38 AIDS-associated KS lesions and to assess the efficacy of RT in the treatment and local control of KS...
- Management of oncologic transplant recipient: the profile of the radiation oncologistV Donato
U O C Radiation Oncology, Ospedale San Camillo Forlanini, Rome, Italy
Clin Ter 164:e45-51. 2013..As example, we include a scalp and pelvic irradiation in which high dose conformality is linked to best organ sparing...
- Evaluation of helical tomotherapy in the treatment of high-grade gliomas near critical structuresVittorio Donato
Department of Radiation Oncology, S Camillo Forlanini Hospital, Rome, Italy
Tumori 98:636-42. 2012..Our purpose was to investigate the role of helical tomotherapy using a simultaneous integrated boost technique for the treatment of high-grade gliomas near intracranial critical structures...
- Rapid palliative radiotherapy unit: multidisciplinary management of bone metastasesV Donato
Radiotherapy Department, Azienda Ospedaliera San Camillo Forlanini, Rome, Italy
Radiol Med 117:1071-8. 2012....
- Radiotherapy for inoperable non-small cell lung cancer using helical tomotherapyAlessia Monaco
Department of Radiotherapy, S Camillo Forlanini Hospital, Rome, Italy
Tumori 98:86-9. 2012..To investigate the impact of tomotherapy on the dose delivered to the lungs and other normal tissues...
- Induction therapy with paclitaxel and carboplatin followed by hyperfractionated radiotherapy plus weekly concurrent chemotherapy and subsequent consolidation therapy in unresectable locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancerEnrico Cortesi
Medical Oncology B, Policlinico Umberto I Hospital, La Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
Tumori 93:133-7. 2007....
- Radiotherapy in Italy after conservative treatment of early breast cancer. A survey by the Italian Society of Radiation Oncology (AIRO)Cynthia Aristei
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Perugia, Italy
Tumori 94:333-41. 2008..Furthermore, results are compared with an earlier survey in northern Italy and international reports...
- Feasibility and results of a multimodality approach in elderly patients with localized intermediate to high-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphomasVitaliana De Sanctis
Radioterapia Oncologica, Dipartimento di Radiologia, University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
Tumori 90:289-93. 2004..A prospective clinical study to determine efficacy and feasibility of a brief course or standard course of anthracycline-based chemotherapy and consolidation radiation therapy in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients over 60 years of age...
- Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in BER and HRR genes, XRCC1 haplotypes and breast cancer risk in Caucasian womenSilvia Sterpone
Department of Biology, Rome Tre University, Rome, Italy
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 136:631-6. 2010..This study aimed to assess whether haplotypes in XRCC1 and SNPs in OGG1 and XRCC3 were associated with an increased risk of developing breast cancer (BC) and early adverse reactions after radiotherapy...
- Short course radiation therapy for elderly cancer patients. Evidences from the literature reviewVittorio Donato
Radiotherapy, Institute of Radiology, University of Study of Rome La Sapienza, Via San Cipriano 60, 00136 Rome, Italy
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 45:305-11. 2003....