Gabriele Di Comite
Affiliation: San Raffaele Scientific Institute
- [Wegener's granulomatosis: an analysis of 50 patients]G Di Comite
Divisione di Medicina Interna a Indirizzo, IRCCS H San Raffaele, Via Olgettina 60 20132 Milano
Reumatismo 57:187-92. 2005..To evaluate the rate of different organs involvement in 50 patients with Wegener's Granulomatosis (GW), and to describe their clinical manifestations and their response to treatment...
- Neuroendocrine modulation induced by selective blockade of TNF-alpha in rheumatoid arthritisGabriele Di Comite
Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology Unit, CIGTP, H San Raffaele Scientific Institute DIBIT and Vita Salute University, 3A1 Lab 3, Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milan, Italy
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1069:428-37. 2006....
- Circulating chromogranin A reveals extra-articular involvement in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and curbs TNF-alpha-elicited endothelial activationGabriele Di Comite
Department of Medicine, Oncology and Clinical Immunology Unit, H San Raffaele University Hospital, DIBIT 3A1, Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milano, Italy
J Leukoc Biol 85:81-7. 2009..Our results suggest that enhanced levels of CgA identify patients with extra-articular involvement and reveal a negative feedback loop that limits the activation of endothelial cells in RA...
- Conversation galante: how the immune and the neuroendocrine systems talk to each otherGabriele Di Comite
H San Raffaele Scientific Institute and Università Vita Salute San Raffaele, Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milano, Italy
Autoimmun Rev 7:23-9. 2007..A better molecular dissection of this finely regulated inter-system cross-talk, in physiological conditions and during self-sustaining inflammatory diseases, might enable more rational therapeutic approaches...
- Risk of diabetes in patients with rheumatoid arthritis taking hydroxychloroquineGabriele Di Comite
JAMA 298:2368-9; author reply 2369-70. 2007