Affiliation: San Raffaele Scientific Institute
- Integrin LFA-1 interacts with the transcriptional co-activator JAB1 to modulate AP-1 activityE Bianchi
Scientific Institute San Raffaele DIBIT, Milano, Italy
Nature 404:617-21. 2000..We suggest that signalling through the LFA-1 integrin may affect c-Jun-driven transcription by regulating JAB1 nuclear localization. This represents a new pathway for integrin-dependent modulation of gene expression...
- A tyrosine-based sorting signal in the beta2 integrin cytoplasmic domain mediates its recycling to the plasma membrane and is required for ligand-supported migrationM Fabbri
Scientific Institute San Raffaele DIBIT, University of Milano School of Medicine, Via Olgettina 58, I 20132 Milano, Italy
EMBO J 18:4915-25. 1999....
- Transcript imaging of the development of human T helper cells using oligonucleotide arraysL Rogge
Roche Milano Ricerche, Milano, Italy
Nat Genet 25:96-101. 2000..Our results provide new insight into the transcriptional program controlling the functional diversity of subsets of T helper cells...
- Efficient signal transduction by a chimeric yeast-mammalian G protein alpha subunit Gpa1-Gsalpha covalently fused to the yeast receptor Ste2R Medici
Istituto G Donegani, ENICHEM, 00016 Monterotondo Rome, Italy
EMBO J 16:7241-9. 1997..To confirm this conclusion, we show that two proteins interacting with each other (such as Snf1 and Snf4, or Ras and Raf), each of them fused either to the receptor or to the chimeric Galpha, allow efficient signal transduction...
- Identification of amino acid residues in CD81 critical for interaction with hepatitis C virus envelope glycoprotein E2A Higginbottom
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2UH, United Kingdom
J Virol 74:3642-9. 2000..These observations have implications for the design of soluble high-affinity molecules that could target the CD81-E2 interaction site(s)...
- Anti-mu opioid antiserum against the third external loop of the cloned mu-opioid receptor acts as a mu receptor neutral antagonistM Guarna
Department of Anatomical and Biomedical Sciences, University of Siena, Siena, Italy
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 119:100-10. 2003..Therefore, the third extracellular loop of MOR-1 appeared to be a key element for the binding of MOR-1 ligands...
- Detection of antigenic heterogeneity in feline coronavirus nucleocapsid in feline pyogranulomatous meningoencephalitisL Poncelet
Anatomy Embryology Department, CP 619, Faculty of Medicine, Free University of Brussels, Route de Lennik 808, Brussels, Belgium
Vet Pathol 45:140-53. 2008..In addition, we provide for the first time morphologic depiction of viral variants distribution in these lesions...