P Dalla Palma
Affiliation: S. Maria del Carmine Hospital
- [Health technology assessment report: Computer-assisted Pap test for cervical cancer screening]Paolo Della Palma
UO Anatomia Patologica, Azienda Provinciale per i Servizi Sanitari, Trento
Epidemiol Prev 36:e1-43. 2012..The epidemiology of cervical cancer in industrialised countries is now determined mostly by the Pap test coverage of the female population and by the ability of health systems to assure appropriate follow up after an abnormal Pap test...
- HPV triage of women with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance: a 3-year experience in an Italian organized programmeP Dalla Palma
Anatomia ed Istologia Patologica, Ospedale S Chiara, Trento, Italy
Cytopathology 16:22-6. 2005....
- [Budget management in anatomical pathology: health technology assessment of new methodologies]P Dalla Palma
Anatomia ed Istologia Patologica e Citodiagnostica, Ospedale S Chiara, Trento
Pathologica 99:420-3. 2007..This is an important tool in decision-making processes for pathologists, especially in consideration of the limited resources available in healthcare...
- The reproducibility of CIN diagnoses among different pathologists: data from histology reviews from a multicenter randomized studyPaolo Dalla Palma
Pathology Unit, S Chiara Hospital of Trento, Trento, Italy
Am J Clin Pathol 132:125-32. 2009..The CIN 2 diagnosis had the lowest class-specific agreement, with fewer than 50% of cases confirmed by the panel members, which supports the fact that CIN 2 is not a well-defined stage in the pathogenesis of cervical neoplasia...
- A first survey of organized cervical cancer screening programs in Italy. GISCi working group on organization and evaluation. Gruppo Italiano Screening CitologicoG Ronco
Department of Oncology, ASL TOI, Center for Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention (CPO, Regione Piemonte, Torino, Italy
Tumori 84:624-30. 1998..01%. A need for improvement in the process of evaluation and for homogenization of criteria of cytology interpretation was identified: work in this regard is on-going...
- Interlaboratory reproducibility of atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance report: a national surveyM Confortini
Analytical and Biomolecular Cytology Unit, Centro per lo Studio e la Prevenzione Oncologica, Florence, Italy
Cytopathology 14:263-8. 2003....
- Interlaboratory reproducibility of liquid-based equivocal cervical cytology within a randomized controlled trial frameworkM Confortini
Unit of Analytical and Biomolecular Cytology, Centro per lo Studio e la Prevenzione Oncologica, Florence, Italy
Diagn Cytopathol 35:541-4. 2007..The lack of reproducibility for ASCUS was not a result of the introduction of this new technology but rather to the low reproducibility of the ASCUS category itself stemming from intrinsic uncertainties in the reporting criteria...
- The cytopathology of ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast. A detailed analysis of fine needle aspiration cytology of 58 cases compared with 101 invasive ductal carcinomasM Bonzanini
Department of Pathology, S. Chiara Hospital, 38100 Trento, Italy
Cytopathology 12:107-19. 2001....