Affiliation: Rotta Research Laboratorium
- Pharmacokinetics of dexloxiglumide after administration of single and repeat oral escalating doses in healthy young malesS Persiani
Rotta Research Laboratorium, Monza, Italy
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 40:198-206. 2002..To assess the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of dexloxiglumide, a new CCK1 receptor antagonist currently under development for the treatment of the constipation-predominant irritable bowel syndrome...
- Pharmacokinetic profile of dexloxiglumideStefano Persiani
Departments of Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics, Rotta Research Laboratorium Rottapharm, Monza, Italy
Clin Pharmacokinet 45:1177-88. 2006..The results of different drug interaction studies have indicated that no clinically relevant metabolic and concomitant drug-drug interactions are expected during the clinical use of dexloxiglumide...
- Pharmacokinetics of andolast after administration of single escalating doses by inhalation in mild asthmatic patientsS Persiani
Rotta Research Laboratorium, S p A Via Valosa di Sopra, 7 9, 20052 Monza MI, Italy
Biopharm Drug Dispos 22:73-81. 2001..Finally, the safety and tolerabilty of the drug administered to mild asthmatic patients was good up to the maximum investigated dose of 8 mg...
- Strategies to assess the drug interaction potential in translational medicineStefano Persiani
Department of Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics, Rottapharm SpA, Via Valosa di Sopra, 7, 20052 Monza, MI, Italy
Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 2:675-86. 2006....
- Glucosamine oral bioavailability and plasma pharmacokinetics after increasing doses of crystalline glucosamine sulfate in manS Persiani
Clinical Pharmacology Department, Rotta Research Laboratorium Rottapharm, Monza, Italy
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 13:1041-9. 2005..This study investigated the oral pharmacokinetics and dose-proportionality of glucosamine after administration of the patented crystalline glucosamine sulfate in man...
- Translational medicine 2006Stefano Persiani
Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics, Rottapharm SpA, Via Valosa di Sopra, 9, 20052 Monza (MI, Italy
IDrugs 9:253-5. 2006
- Synovial and plasma glucosamine concentrations in osteoarthritic patients following oral crystalline glucosamine sulphate at therapeutic doseS Persiani
Rotta Research Laboratorium Rottapharm, Monza, Italy
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 15:764-72. 2007..We investigated the synovial and plasma glucosamine concentrations in osteoarthritic patients following oral administration of crystalline glucosamine sulphate at the therapeutic dose of 1500mg once-a-day for 14 days...
- Development and validation of a sensitive HPLC-ESI-MS/MS method for the direct determination of glucosamine in human plasmaAldo Roda
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Bologna, Via Belmeloro 6, I 40126 Bologna, Italy
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 844:119-26. 2006....
- Effect of azole antifungals ketoconazole and fluconazole on the pharmacokinetics of dexloxiglumideAbhijeet S Jakate
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Dynamics, Forest Research Institute, Harborside Financial Center Plaza V, Jersey City, NJ 07311, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 60:498-507. 2005..05). CONCLUSIONS: Ketoconazole caused a minimal increase while fluconazole caused a moderate increase in dexloxiglumide systemic exposure with no change in the adverse event profile of dexloxiglumide...
- Effect of multiple-dose dexloxiglumide on the pharmacokinetics of oral contraceptives in healthy womenPartha Roy
Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Dynamics, Forest Research Institute, Harborside Financial Center, Plaza V, Jersey City, NJ 07311, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 45:329-36. 2005....
- Interaction of dexloxiglumide, a cholecystokinin type-1 receptor antagonist, with human cytochromes P450Michael Hall
Department of In Vitro Metabolism, Huntingdon Life Sciences Ltd, Huntingdon, UK
Biopharm Drug Dispos 25:163-76. 2004..i.d. and the unbound fraction (0.03) of DEX in human plasma, no clinically relevant metabolic interactions with other CYP substrates are predicted...
- Characterization of dexloxiglumide in vitro biopharmaceutical properties and active transportSanna Tolle-Sander
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
J Pharm Sci 92:1968-80. 2003..In vitro, dexloxiglumide was moderately modulated by P-gp and MRP1, which provides a rationale for the design of drug interaction studies...
- Pharmacokinetics of oral fenretinide in neuroblastoma patients: indications for optimal dose and dosing schedule also with respect to the active metabolite 4-oxo-fenretinideFranca Formelli
Department of Experimental Oncology, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Via Venezian 1, 20133, Milan, Italy
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 62:655-65. 2008..Pharmacokinetic data on fenretinide (4-HPR) are scant, thus limiting the rational use of the drug. We investigated the pharmacokinetics of 4-HPR and its active metabolite 4-oxo-fenretinide (4-oxo-4-HPR)...