Affiliation: Regional Hospital
- Biopsychosocial approach to home enteral nutrition: measure of subjective satisfaction and quality of lifeA Paccagnella
Service of Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition, Department of Medicine, Hospital of Treviso, Treviso, Italy
Minerva Med 98:5-17. 2007..In this study the effects of HEN on the quality of life of the patients and of their primary caregivers was assessed...
- [Organisational aspects of a donated breast milk bank: experience of the Treviso hospital]A Paccagnella
Servizio di Dietetica e Nutrizione Clinica, Dipartimento di Medicina, ULSS 9, Treviso, Italy
Minerva Pediatr 59:337-48. 2007..This study analyses the organisational aspects and the volume of milk managed by the donated breast milk bank (banca del latte umano donato, BLUD) in Treviso...
- Home enteral feeding: analysis and improvement of organizational modelsAgostino Paccagnella
Metabolic and Nutrition Unit, Local Health Authority ULSS 9, Veneto, Italy
Qual Manag Health Care 22:248-66. 2013..By comparing these models with the main guidelines, the authors have attempted to determine the "minimum standards" to be adopted at an organizational level...
- Quality improvement for integrated management of patients with type 2 diabetes (PRIHTA project stage 1)Agostino Paccagnella
Metabolic Diseases and Clinical Nutrition Department of Local Health Authority ULSS 9
Qual Manag Health Care 21:146-59. 2012....
- Application criteria of enteral nutrition in patients with anorexia nervosa: correlation between clinical and psychological data in a "lifesaving" treatmentAgostino Paccagnella
Faculty of Psychology, University of Padua, Italy
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 30:231-9. 2006....
- Home enteral nutrition in adults: a five-year (2001-2005) epidemiological analysisAgostino Paccagnella
Department of Medicine, Nutritional Service, Treviso Healthcare Authority, Treviso, Italy
Clin Nutr 27:378-85. 2008..The aim of this study is to evaluate the epidemiological data of 655 patients treated in the five-year period (2001-2005) in an area in the North-East of Italy...
- Early nutritional intervention improves treatment tolerance and outcomes in head and neck cancer patients undergoing concurrent chemoradiotherapyAgostino Paccagnella
Department of Medicine, Treviso Hospital, Treviso, Italy
Support Care Cancer 18:837-45. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate the impact of an early intensive nutritional intervention on nutritional status and outcomes in patients undergoing chemoradiotherapy for HNC...
- Enteral nutrition in nursing home residents: a 5-year (2001-2005) epidemiological analysisMichela Morello
Nutrition and Diabetic Unit, Treviso Healthcare Authority, Italy
Nutr Clin Pract 24:635-41. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the epidemiological data of nursing home residents (NHRs) who received EN in a northeast area of Italy...
- Nutritional intervention for improving treatment tolerance in cancer patientsAgostino Paccagnella
U O Malattie Metaboliche e Nutrizione Clinica Azienda Ospedaliera di Treviso, Metabolic Diseases and Clinical Nutrition Department, Treviso Hospital, Treviso, Italy
Curr Opin Oncol 23:322-30. 2011..This study aims to assess various types of nutritional intervention for improving treatment tolerance in patients with malnutrition related to the cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome...