Affiliation: Regina Elena Cancer Institute
- A two-tiered mechanism of EGFR inhibition by RALT/MIG6 via kinase suppression and receptor degradationYuri Frosi
Istituto Regina Elena, Rome, Italy
J Cell Biol 189:557-71. 2010..These data suggest a model in which binding of RALT to EGFR integrates suppression of EGFR kinase with receptor endocytosis and degradation, leading to durable repression of EGFR signaling...
- Regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signalling by inducible feedback inhibitorsOreste Segatto
Department of Experimental Oncology, Regina Elena Cancer Institute, 00158 Rome, Italy
J Cell Sci 124:1785-93. 2011..Finally, we discuss how IFIs might participate in system control of EGFR signalling and highlight the emerging roles for IFIs in the suppression of EGFR-driven tumorigenesis...
- Loss of RALT/MIG-6 expression in ERBB2-amplified breast carcinomas enhances ErbB-2 oncogenic potency and favors resistance to HerceptinSergio Anastasi
Laboratory of Immunology, Regina Elena Cancer Institute, Via delle Messi d oro, 156 158, 00158, Rome, Italy
Oncogene 24:4540-8. 2005..Thus, loss of RALT expression cooperates with ERBB2 gene amplification to drive full oncogenic signalling by the ErbB-2 receptor. Moreover, loss of RALT signalling may adversely affect tumor responses to ErbB-2-targeting agents...
- Expression of RALT, a feedback inhibitor of ErbB receptors, is subjected to an integrated transcriptional and post-translational controlMonia Fiorini
Laboratory of Immunology, Istituto Regina Elena, 00156 Rome, Italy
Oncogene 21:6530-9. 2002..Such an integrated transcriptional and post-translational control is likely to provide RALT with the ability to fluctuate timely in order to tune ErbB signals...
- Feedback inhibition by RALT controls signal output by the ErbB networkSergio Anastasi
Regina Elena Cancer Institute, Via delle Messi d oro, 156, Rome 00158, Italy
Oncogene 22:4221-34. 2003..We propose that quantitative and qualitative aspects of RALT signalling concur in defining identity, strength and duration of signals generated by the ErbB network...