Affiliation: Reggio Emilia
- [Treatment of acute coronary syndromes in the elderly: key messages from the Italian Elderly ACS Study]Stefano Savonitto
Divisione di Cardiologia, AArcispedale S Maria Nuova, Viale Risorgimento, Reggio Emilia
G Ital Cardiol (Rome) 13:59S-64S. 2012....
- Early aggressive versus initially conservative treatment in elderly patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome: a randomized controlled trialStefano Savonitto
Azienda Ospedaliera Santa Maria Nuova, IRCCS, Reggio Emilia, Italy
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 5:906-16. 2012..This study sought to determine the risk versus benefit ratio of an early aggressive (EA) approach in elderly patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes (NSTEACS)...
- [The new ESC guidelines for non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: one direction, many ways, clinical wisdom]Stefano Savonitto
S C di Cardiologia, Arcispedale S Maria Nuova, Reggio Emilia
G Ital Cardiol (Rome) 13:157-68. 2012....
- Complete sustained reversal of cyclic ST-segment elevation (coronary cyclic flow variations) by low-dose intravenous nitroglycerin during acute coronary syndromeMatteo Azzarone
Division of Cardiology, IRCCS Arcispedale S Maria Nuova, Reggio Emilia, Italy
J Electrocardiol 47:219-22. 2014..Recurrent ST-segment elevations in acute coronary syndromes have been attributed to coronary cyclic flow variations (CCFVs) possibly due to coronary vasospasm and unstable platelet aggregation in partially occluded arteries...
- Impact of the elevation of biochemical markers of myocardial damage on long-term mortality after percutaneous coronary intervention: results of the CK-MB and PCI studyClaudio Cavallini
Ospedale Ca Foncello, Divisione di Cardiologia, Piazza Ospedale 1, 31100 Treviso, Italy
Eur Heart J 26:1494-8. 2005..In this multicentre prospective cohort study, we evaluated the influence of post-procedural elevations of CK-MB and troponin I (cTnI) on long-term mortality...