Affiliation: Reggio Emilia
- A case of metastatic epithelioid angiosarcoma in the lamina propria of a sigmoid tubulovillous adenomaTommaso Ricchetti
Department of Thoracic Surgery and Pathology, Santa Maria Nuova Hospital, Reggio Emilia, Italy
Tumori 91:210-2. 2005..The prognosis of this neoplasm is extremely poor. We report a case of epithelioid angiosarcoma with multiple bilateral lung infiltration, bone metastasis, and metastasis of the lamina propria of a tubulovillous adenoma of the colon...
- Septum transversum diaphragmatic hernia in an adultMassimiliano Paci
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Arcispedale Santa Maria Nuova, Reggio Emilia, Italy
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 129:444-5. 2005
- Is age over 70 years a risk factor for pneumonectomy?Valerio Annessi
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Department, Santa Maria Nuova Hospital, 42100, Reggio Emilia, Italy
Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 17:272-7. 2009..5% for the older group. Although age is a risk factor for morbidity and mortality in pneumonectomy, the risk is acceptable...
- Multiple pulmonary nodules: a decisional algorithmMassimiliano Paci
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Santa Maria Nuova Hospital, Reggio Emilia
Chir Ital 56:359-63. 2004..Introducing PET may be of considerable help in making an informed choice. In this work we propose a diagnostic/therapeutic decisional algorithm for patients with multiple pulmonary nodules...
- Circulating plasma DNA as diagnostic biomarker in non-small cell lung cancerMassimiliano Paci
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Azienda Ospedaliera Santa Maria Nuova, Viale Risorgimento 80, 42100 Reggio Emilia, Italy
Lung Cancer 64:92-7. 2009..A second aim of this work is the sensibility and specificity evaluation of such method for future applications...