Affiliation: Reggio Emilia
- Early evaluation of coronary microcirculation by echocardiography with contrast medium in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyV Guiducci
Interventional Cardiology Unit, S Naria Nuova Hospital, Reggio Emilia, Italy
Minerva Cardioangiol 53:157-64. 2005....
- Acute myocardial infarction due to spontaneous coronary artery dissection treated with primary coronary angioplasty: a case reportVincenzo Guiducci
Division of Interventional Cardiology, S Maria Nuova Hospital, Viale Risorgimento 80, 42100 Reggio Emilia, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 8:738-40. 2007..Although technically challenging, primary coronary angioplasty is a good strategy for treating coronary artery dissection...
- [A 'lucky' patient]T Lusenti
U O di Nefrologia e Dialisi, Azienda Ospedaliera S Maria Nuova, Reggio Emilia Italy
G Ital Nefrol 22:63-5. 2005..Right renal artery stenting induced a significant reduction in serum creatinine (Cr) and the patient discontinued with the dialytic treatment...
- Clinical impact of an inter-hospital transfer strategy in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary angioplasty: the Emilia-Romagna ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction networkAntonio Manari
Unità Operativa di Cardiologia Interventistica, Ospedale S Maria Nuova, Viale Risorgimento n 80, 42100 Reggio Emilia, Italy
Eur Heart J 29:1834-42. 2008....
- Angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction after low-dose alteplase and abciximab in transferred patients. A comparison with primary angioplasty on siteAntonio Manari
U O di Cardiologia Interventistica Azienda Ospedaliera S Maria Nuova Viale Risorgimento, 80 42100 Reggio Emilia
Ital Heart J 4:311-7. 2003....
- Time to treatment and ST-segment resolution in high-risk patients with acute myocardial infarction transferred from community hospitals for coronary angioplasty after pharmacological treatmentAntonio Manari
Department of Cardiology, S Maria Nuova Hospital, Reggio Emilia, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 9:32-8. 2008..The study design was prospective, single centre registry...
- Economic appraisal of the angioplasty procedures performed in 2004 in a high-volume diagnostic and interventional cardiology unitAntonio Manari
Department of Interventional Cardiology, Santa Maria Nuova Hospital, Reggio Emilia, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 8:792-8. 2007..Since the adoption of any new technology necessitates economic appraisal, we analysed the resource consumption of the various types of angioplasty procedures and the impact on the budget of a cardiology department...
- Two-year clinical outcomes with drug-eluting stents for diabetic patients with de novo coronary lesions: results from a real-world multicenter registryPaolo Ortolani
Istituto di Cardiologia, Universita di Bologna, Policlinico S Orsola Malpighi, Via Massarenti 9, 40138, Bologna, Italy
Circulation 117:923-30. 2008..The long-term effectiveness of drug-eluting stents (DES) in unselected diabetics in routine practice is currently unclear...
- Safety and long-term efficacy of sirolimus eluting stent in ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction: the REAL (Registro REgionale AngiopLastiche Emilia-Romagna) registryGianfranco Percoco
Unità di Cardiologia, Universita di Ferrara, Ospedale S Anna Ferrara, Ferrara
Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 20:63-8. 2006..Limited data are available for sirolimus eluting stent (SES) implantation in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)...
- Combined Abciximab REteplase Stent Study in acute myocardial infarction (CARESS in AMI)Carlo Di Mario
Royal Brompton Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Am Heart J 148:378-85. 2004..If a mechanical recanalization is likely to be performed in an emergency, it is probably desirable that the patient receives abciximab, the glycoprotein IIb/IIIa antagonist with the strongest evidence of benefit for angioplasty in AMI...
- Results and complications of the carotid sinus massage performed according to the "method of symptoms"Enrico Puggioni
Department of Cardiology and Arrhythmologic Center, Ospedali Riuniti, Lavagna, Italy
Am J Cardiol 89:599-601. 2002