- "The Headache Week": a useful tool to highlight "invisible" migraineursVincenzo Raieli
J Headache Pain 6:422-3. 2005
- The alien hand and migraine with aura: a case reportV Raieli
Child Headache Centre, Division of Child Neuropsychiatry, GF Ingrassia Hospital, Palermo, Italy
Cephalalgia 22:692-4. 2002
- Recurrent and chronic headaches in children below 6 years of ageVincenzo Raieli
Child Headache Center, Division of Child Neuropsychiatry, GF Ingrassia Hospital, A U S L n 6, Palermo, Italy
J Headache Pain 6:135-42. 2005..Finally our study shows the highest prevalence of the idiopathic stabbing headache in pre-school children in comparison with other ages...
- The prevalence of allodynia, osmophobia and red ear syndrome in the juvenile headache: preliminary dataVincenzo Raieli
Via Giuseppe Pagano 14, I 90129, Palermo, Italy
J Headache Pain 6:271-3. 2005..Our study shows that features like osmophobia, allodynia and red ear syndrome are not uncommon in migraine while they are absent in other types of headache...
- Prevalence of red ear syndrome in juvenile primary headachesV Raieli
U O di Neuropsichiatria Infantile, P O G Di Cristina, Palermo, Italy
Cephalalgia 31:597-602. 2011..Aims of this study were (i) to assess the frequency, specificity and sensitivity of RES in a population of pediatric migraineurs and (ii) to establish the pathophysiological mechanisms of RES associated with migraine...
- Headache: what do children and mothers expect from pediatricians?Vincenzo Raieli
Hospital Ingrassia Child Neuropsychiatry Department, Palermo, Italy
Headache 50:290-300. 2010..Pediatricians should adopt a flexible and diversified diagnostic/therapeutic approach and, at the same time, should not forget to take into consideration the demands, expectations, and worries of children and their parents...
- Red ear syndrome and migraine: report of eight casesVincenzo Raieli
Child Headache Center, Division of Child Neuropsychiatry, GF Ingrassia Hospital, Palermo, Italy
Headache 42:147-51. 2002..The close temporal relationship between the "red ear episodes" and migraine attacks suggests an association between the two conditions...
- Migraine headaches in adolescents: a five-year follow-up studyRosolino Camarda
Department of Neurology and Rehabilitation, Institute of Neuropsychiatry, University of Palermo, Italy
Headache 42:1000-5. 2002..Longitudinal studies of juvenile migraine are very few. We investigated the prevalence and evolution over 5 years of migraine without aura (MWOA) and migraineous disorder (MD) in an adolescent population...