Affiliation: Poliambulanza Hospital
- Comparison of the standard laryngeal mask airway and the ProSeal laryngeal mask airway in obese patientsG Natalini
Department of Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Emergency, Casa di Cura Poliambulanza, Via Bissolati 57, I 25124 Brescia, Italy
Br J Anaesth 90:323-6. 2003..The ProSeal laryngeal mask airway (PLMA) may have advantages over the laryngeal mask airway (LMA) in obese patients. We tested this hypothesis in a clinical setting...
- Arterial versus plethysmographic dynamic indices to test responsiveness for testing fluid administration in hypotensive patients: a clinical trialGiuseppe Natalini
Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care Medicine and Emergency Medicine, Poliambulanza Foundation Hospital, Brescia, Italy
Anesth Analg 103:1478-84. 2006..These plethysmographic indices could provide a noninvasive tool for predicting the cardiac output increase by administering fluid...
- Variations in arterial blood pressure and photoplethysmography during mechanical ventilationGiuseppe Natalini
Department of Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Emergency, Poliambulanza Hospital, Brescí, Italy
Anesth Analg 103:1182-8. 2006..Furthermore, photoplethysmographic pulse variation > 9% identifies patients with ventilation-induced arterial blood pressure variation that is likely to respond to fluid administration...
- Effect of tidal volume and respiratory rate on the power of breathing calculationG Natalini
Department of Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Emergency, Poliambulanza Hospital, Via Bissolati 57, 25124 Brescia, Italy
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 49:643-8. 2005..In order to assure strict control of the experimental conditions, the PoB was calculated on an airway pressure-volume curve in mechanically ventilated patients...
- Norepinephrine and metaraminol in septic shock: a comparison of the hemodynamic effectsGiuseppe Natalini
Department of Anesthesia, Intensive Care, and Emergency, Poliambulanza Hospital, Via Bissolati 57, 24124 Brescia, Italy
Intensive Care Med 31:634-7. 2005..To compare the effects of norepinephrine and metaraminol on hemodynamics in septic shock patients...
- Effect of breathing pattern on the pressure-time product calculationG Natalini
Department of Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Emergency, Poliambulanza Hospital, Brescia, Italy
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 48:642-7. 2004..The aim of this study was to investigate if the method of PTP computation is affected by the breathing pattern when mechanical load and inspiratory time per minute are constant...
- Standard Laryngeal Mask Airway and LMA-ProSeal during laparoscopic surgeryGiuseppe Natalini
Department of Anesthesia, Intensive CareEmergency, Casa di Cura Poliambulanza, Via Bissolati 57, 25124 Brescia, Italy
J Clin Anesth 15:428-32. 2003..To compare the frequency of airway seal and sore throat with the LMA-ProSeal (PLMA) and the standard Laryngeal Mask Airway (LMA) during laparoscopic surgery...
- Resistive load of laryngeal mask airway and ProSeal laryngeal mask airway in mechanically ventilated patientsG Natalini
Department of Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Emergency, Casa di Cura Poliambulanza, Brescia, Italy
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 47:761-4. 2003..In this randomized, crossover study, PLMA and LMA resistances were compared...
- Prediction of arterial pressure increase after fluid challengeGiuseppe Natalini
Intensive Care Unit, Poliambulanza Hospital Foundation, Brescia, Italy
BMC Anesthesiol 12:3. 2012..abstract:..
- Remifentanil improves breathing pattern and reduces inspiratory workload in tachypneic patientsGiuseppe Natalini
Unità di Terapia Intensiva Polifunzionale, Fondazione Poliambulanza Istituto Ospedaliero, 25124 Brescia, Italy
Respir Care 56:827-33. 2011..Properly titrated opiates decrease respiratory rate but do not affect tidal volume or induce respiratory acidosis...
- Assessment of Factors Related to Auto-PEEPGiuseppe Natalini
Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Fondazione Poliambulanza Hospital, Brescia, Italy
Respir Care 61:134-41. 2016..Previous physiological studies have identified factors that are involved in auto-PEEP generation. In our study, we examined how much auto-PEEP is generated from factors that are involved in its development...