- Single-session photodynamic therapy combined with intravitreal ranibizumab for neovascular age-related macular degeneration: a comprehensive functional retinal assessmentMariacristina Parravano
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Via Livenza n 3, 00198, Rome, Italy
Doc Ophthalmol 127:217-25. 2013..To explore functional retinal changes in neovascular AMD patients (nAMD) treated with ranibizumab 0.5 mg combined with photodynamic therapy (PDT) 3 days after the first injection in the long term...
- Functional and structural assessment of lamellar macular holesMariacristina Parravano
Department of Ophthalmology, Fondazione GB Bietti IRCCS, Via Livenza n 3, Rome 00198, Italy
Br J Ophthalmol 97:291-6. 2013....
- Reproducibility of fluorescein and indocyanine green angiographic assessment for RAP diagnosis: a multicenter studyMariacristina Parravano
G B Bietti Eye Foundation IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Eur J Ophthalmol 22:598-606. 2012....
- Bietti crystalline dystrophy: a morpho-functional evaluationMariacristina Parravano
Fondazione GB Bietti IRCCS, Via Livenza n 3, 00198 Rome, Italy
Doc Ophthalmol 124:73-7. 2012..772C > T[p.Leu258Phe] in exon 6. Retromode imaging and SD-OCT were useful tools to determine the extent and the localization of the crystals. Microperimetry should allow evaluation of the progression of the macular changes...
- The role of Humphrey Matrix testing in the early diagnosis of retinopathy in type 1 diabetesM Parravano
Fondazione G B Bietti per lo Studio e la Ricerca in Oftalmologia, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Br J Ophthalmol 92:1656-60. 2008....
- Retinal functional changes measured by microperimetry in neovascular age-related macular degeneration patients treated with ranibizumabMariacristina Parravano
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Retina 29:329-34. 2009..To assess functional and structural retinal changes in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration treated with intravitreal ranibizumab 0.5 mg...
- Retinal functional changes measured by microperimetry in neovascular age-related macular degeneration treated with ranibizumab: 24-month resultsMariacristina Parravano
From the Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Retina 30:1017-24. 2010..The purpose of this study was to assess long-term functional and structural retinal changes in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration treated with intravitreal 0.5 mg ranibizumab...
- Reproducibility of macular thickness measurements using Cirrus SD-OCT in neovascular age-related macular degenerationMariacristina Parravano
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS Istituto Ricerca e Cura a Carattere Scientifico, Rome, Italy
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:4788-91. 2010..To assess the test-retest variability of central and sectorial macular thickness measurements obtained by Cirrus HD-OCT (Carl Zeiss Meditec, Dublin, CA) in neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD)...
- Reliability of the IOLMaster in axial length evaluation in silicone oil-filled eyesM Parravano
Fondazione GB Bietti per lo Studio e la Ricerca in Oftalmologia IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Eye (Lond) 21:909-11. 2007..To assess the reliability of IOLMaster in axial length (AL) measurement in phakic silicone oil-filled vs pseudophakic saline-filled eyes...
- Microperimetric retinal changes in myopic choroidal neovascularization treated with intravitreal ranibizumabMonica Varano
From the Fondazione G B Bietti, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Retina 30:413-7. 2010..The purpose of this study was to report functional and morphologic retinal changes after intravitreal injections of 0.5 mg ranibizumab in patients with myopic neovascular membrane (choroidal neovascularization)...
- Functional retinal impairment in type 1 diabetic patients without any signs of retinopathyMariacristina Parravano
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Rome, Italy criparra tin it
Ophthalmic Res 50:108-12. 2013..To investigate functional and morphological retinal changes in the long-term follow-up in subjects with type 1 diabetes mellitus (DM1) without any signs of retinal vasculopathy...
- Retinal functional changes measured by frequency-doubling technology in patients treated with hydroxychloroquineLucia Tanga
Fondazione G B Bietti for Study and Research in Ophthalmology, IRCCS, Via Livenza 3, Rome, Italy
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 249:715-21. 2011..The purpose of this study is to explore early retinal functional changes measured by frequency-doubling technology (FDT) in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)...
- Exploring the morphological and functional retinal changes after dexamethasone intravitreal implant (Ozurdex®) in macular edema due to retinal vein occlusionMariacristina Parravano
Fondazione G B Bietti, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Ophthalmic Res 51:153-60. 2014..To explore functional and morphological retinal changes 6 months after dexamethasone intravitreal implant (DEX implant) for the treatment of macular edema due to central or branch retinal vein occlusion (CRVO, BRVO)...
- Intravitreal injection of bevacizumab: changes in intraocular pressure related to ocular axial lengthAndrea Cacciamani
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Via Livenza 3 5, 00198 Rome, Italy
Jpn J Ophthalmol 57:63-7. 2013..To evaluate the immediate and short-term effects of intravitreal injection of 1.25 mg/0.05 ml of bevacizumab on intraocular pressure related to different ocular axial lengths...
- Adaptive optics imaging of parafoveal cones in type 1 diabetesMarco Lombardo
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Rome, Italy CNR IPCF Unit of Support Cosenza, University of Calabria, Rende, Italy and Vision Engineering, Rome, Italy
Retina 34:546-57. 2014..To evaluate the parafoveal cone density in patients with Type 1 diabetes mellitus (DM1)...
- Foveal microstructure and functional parameters in lamellar macular holeMichele Reibaldi
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Catania, Catania, Italy
Am J Ophthalmol 154:974-980.e1. 2012..To evaluate the morphologic features of the photoreceptor layer (by spectral-domain optical coherence tomography) and functional parameters in patients with a lamellar macular hole...
- Influence of disc size on optic nerve head versus retinal nerve fiber layer assessment for diagnosing glaucomaFrancesco Oddone
IRCCS Fondazione G B Bietti, Rome, Italy
Ophthalmology 118:1340-7. 2011..To explore and compare the influence of optic disc size on the diagnostic accuracy of retinal nerve fiber layer (RNFL) thickness and optic nerve head (ONH) quantitative assessment...
- Analysis of retinal capillaries in patients with type 1 diabetes and nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy using adaptive optics imagingMarco Lombardo
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Retina 33:1630-9. 2013..To illustrate a noninvasive method to analyze the retinal capillary lumen caliber in patients with Type 1 diabetes...
- Photodynamic therapy in subfoveal and juxtafoveal myopic choroidal neovascularization: a 10-year retrospective analysisMonica Varano
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Ophthalmologica 231:204-10. 2014..3.53 ± 4.7 mm(2), respectively). Our results confirm the limited long-term effectiveness of PDT in myopic subfoveal CNV. Satisfactory results can be achieved in juxtafoveal CNV with a better visual outcome and a minor CRA extension...
- Adaptive optics technology for high-resolution retinal imagingMarco Lombardo
Fondazione G B Bietti IRCCS, Via Livenza 3, 00198 Rome, Italy
Sensors (Basel) 13:334-66. 2013..We conclude our work with a discussion on future clinical prospects for AO retinal imaging...
- Interleukin-1beta tear concentration in glaucomatous and ocular hypertensive patients treated with preservative-free nonselective beta-blockersGianluca Manni
University of Rome Tor Vergata, Dipartimento di Biopatologie e Diagnostica per Immagini, Rome, Italy
Am J Ophthalmol 139:72-7. 2005..To evaluate the ocular surface inflammatory response to the presence of preservatives in nonselective beta-blocker eyedrops...
- Corneal birefringence changes after laser assisted in situ keratomileusis and their influence on retinal nerve fibre layer thickness measurement by means of scanning laser polarimetryM Centofanti
Ophthalmology Department, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Br J Ophthalmol 89:689-93. 2005....
- Argon laser trabeculoplasty in triamcinolone acetonide induced ocular hypertension refractory to maximal medical treatmentF Ricci
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Roma Tor Vergata, Roma, Italy
Eur J Ophthalmol 16:756-7. 2006..To report two cases of intraocular hypertension after intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide (iTAA) that were refractory to maximal medical therapy and were successfully treated with argon laser trabeculoplasty (ALT)...