Affiliation: Ospedali Riuniti
- [Palliative care in heart failure]Antonello Gavazzi
U S C di Cardiologia, Dipartimento Cardiovascolare, Ospedali Riuniti Bergamo
G Ital Cardiol (Rome) 13:827-36. 2012....
- Alcohol abuse and dilated cardiomyopathy in menA Gavazzi
Divisione di Cardiologia, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy On behalf of the Italian Multicenter Cardiomyopathy Study Group
Am J Cardiol 85:1114-8. 2000....
- [Role of clinical evaluation and functional testing in the tailored follow-up of chronic heart failure patients]Antonello Gavazzi
Dipartimento Cardiovascolare Clinico e di Ricerca, Ospedali Riuniti, Bergamo
G Ital Cardiol (Rome) 11:8S-16S. 2010....
- Enteroviral infection causing fatal myocarditis and subclinical myopathyE Arbustini
Department of Pathology, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
Heart 83:86-90. 2000....
- Validation of criteria for selective his bundle and para-hisian permanent pacingF Cantu
Cardiology Unit, Cardiovascular Department, Ospedali Riuniti di Bergamo, Bergamo, Italy
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 29:1326-33. 2006..The aim of our study was to draw up a set of easy criteria to differentiate and validate the two kinds of stimulations according to the pacing output and the ECG/EKG signals...
- Prevalence and characteristics of dystrophin defects in adult male patients with dilated cardiomyopathyE Arbustini
Pathology Department, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
J Am Coll Cardiol 35:1760-8. 2000..To assess the prevalence of dystrophin defects in dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) in male patients and to formulate investigation strategies for their identification...
- How patients with heart failure are managed in ItalyM Senni
Divisione di Cardiologia, Dipartimento Cardiovascolare, Ospedali Riuniti, Largo Barozzi n. 1, 24128 Bergamo, Italy
Eur J Heart Fail 3:257-60. 2001..The aim of this approach is to transfer the beneficial effects observed in the trials to clinical practice...
- Evidence-based diagnosis of familial non-X-linked dilated cardiomyopathy. Prevalence, inheritance and characteristicsA Gavazzi
Cardiology, IRCCS San Matteo Hospital, Pavia, Italy
Eur Heart J 22:73-81. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: The prevalence of familial, non X-linked dilated cardiomyopathy was 25%. The immediate benefits of screening family members of index patients was early diagnosis in unaware symptomless affected relatives...