Affiliation: Ospedale Regionale Santa Maria dei Battuti
- Left atrial radiofrequency ablation during cardiac surgery in patients with atrial fibrillationRoberto Mantovan
Cardiovascular Department, Ospedale Regionale Santa Maria dei Battuti di Treviso, Italy
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 14:1289-95. 2003..The aim of this study was to verify the outcome of this technique in a controlled multicenter trial...
- Anatomical and electrophysiological approach to atrial fibrillation ablation: technical limitationsRoberto Mantovan
Cardiovascular Department, S Maria dei Battuti Regional Hospital, Treviso, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 7:586-91. 2006..Different techniques have been proposed. The aim of this study was to evaluate the technical limitations of both anatomical and electrophysiological approaches...
- Catheter ablation of atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia in patients with a prolonged PR interval at sinus rhythmMartino Crosato
Cardiovascular Department, Treviso Hospital Ca Foncello, Treviso, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 13:325-9. 2012..Hence, optimal ablation strategy remains controversial. The aim of this study is to review the available knowledge on the topic. Experience from our centers is also briefly reported...
- Sinus node ablation for inappropriate sinus tachycardiaRoberto Mantovan
Division of Cardiology, Hospital Santa Maria dei Battuti, Treviso, Italy
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 16:804-6. 2005
- Comparison between anatomical and integrated approaches to atrial fibrillation ablation: adjunctive role of electrical pulmonary vein disconnectionRoberto Mantovan
Cardiovascular Department, Ospedale Regionale Santa Maria dei Battuti, Treviso, Italy
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 16:1293-7. 2005..The aim of this study was to compare the outcome of anatomical pulmonary vein (PV) radiofrequency (RF) ablation with that of an integrated approach (anatomical with electrophysiological confirmation of PV disconnection)...
- Treatment of macro-re-entrant atrial tachycardia based on electroanatomic mapping: identification and ablation of the mid-diastolic isthmusRoberto De Ponti
Dipartimento di Scienze Cardiovascolari, Ospedale di Circolo e Fondazione Macchi, Universita dell Insubria, Viale Borri, 57 IT 21100 Varese, Italy
Europace 9:449-57. 2007....
- Different clinical courses and predictors of atrial fibrillation occurrence after transisthmic ablation in patients with preablation lone atrial flutter, coexistent atrial fibrillation, and drug induced atrial flutterEmanuele Bertaglia
Department of Cardiology, Ospedale Civile, Mirano, Italy
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 27:1507-12. 2004..Different clinical and echocardiographical variables predict postablation AF occurrence in different subgroups of patients...
- A clinical and health-economic evaluation of pulmonary vein encircling ablation compared with antiarrhythmic drug treatment in patients with persistent atrial fibrillation (Catheter Ablation for the Cure of Atrial Fibrillation-2 study)Emanuele Bertaglia
Ospedale Civile, Mirano, Italy
Europace 9:182-5. 2007....
- Early complications of pulmonary vein catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: a multicenter prospective registry on procedural safetyEmanuele Bertaglia
Dipartimento di Cardiologia, Ospedale Civile di Mirano, Via Ca Rossa 35, 30173 Venice, Italy
Heart Rhythm 4:1265-71. 2007..Data on the procedural safety of pulmonary vein radiofrequency catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation (AF) are as yet scant...
- Radiofrequency ablation of drug-refractory atrial fibrillation: an observational study comparing 'ablate and pace' with pulmonary vein isolationAlessandro Proclemer
Department of Cardiology, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria and IRCAB Foundation, P le S Maria della Misericordia 15, 33100 Udine, Italy
Europace 10:1085-90. 2008..So far, only few small studies have compared the two procedures...
- High prevalence of cooled tip use as compared with 8-mm tip in a multicenter Italian registry on atrial fibrillation ablation: focus on procedural safetyFranco Zoppo
Cardiology Department Mirano, Venice, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 9:888-92. 2008..Whether cooling catheters should be preferred for atrial fibrillation (AF) ablation is not yet clear...
- Pace mapping of Koch's triangle reduces risk of atrioventricular block during ablation of atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardiaPietro Delise
Operative Unit of Cardiology, Hospitals of Conegliano, Italy
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 16:30-5. 2005..Slow pathway (SP) ablation of AV nodal reentrant tachycardia (AVNRT) can be complicated by second- to third-degree AV block. We assessed the usefulness of pace mapping of Koch's triangle in preventing this complication...
- Radiofrequency ablation of atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia: the risk of intraprocedural, late and long-term atrioventricular block. The Veneto Region multicenter experiencePietro Delise
Cardiology Unit, Civic Hospital, Conegliano, TV, Italy
Ital Heart J 3:715-20. 2002..Little is known about the possibility of AV block occurring during the first weeks after the procedure and nothing about the risk of AV block during the long-term follow-up...