Affiliation: NiKem Research
- Selective inhibition of osteoclast vacuolar H(+)-ATPaseCarlo Farina
NiKem Research S r l, Via Zambeletti 25, 20021 Baranzate di Bollate, Milan, Italy
Curr Pharm Des 8:2033-48. 2002....
- Synthesis of photoactivable inhibitors of osteoclast vacuolar ATPaseBarbara Biasotti
Dipartimento di Scienze Molecolari Agroalimentari, Universita di Milano, Via Celoria 2, 20133 Milan, Italy
Bioorg Med Chem 11:2247-54. 2003..The feasibility of introducing a radioactive 125I atom was ascertained by exchanging the iodine with a tributylstannyl group, that was again substituted by iodine...
- Effect of a novel vacuolar-H+-ATPase inhibitor on cell and tumor response to camptothecinsGiovanna Petrangolini
Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Via Venezian 1, 20133 Milan, Italy
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 318:939-46. 2006..Such findings support a potential interest for the use of vacuolar-H(+)-ATPase inhibitors in combination therapy to improve camptothecin efficacy...
- Antimetastatic effect of a small-molecule vacuolar H+-ATPase inhibitor in in vitro and in vivo preclinical studiesRosanna Supino
Fondazione Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Via Venezian 1, 20133 Milan, Italy
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 324:15-22. 2008....
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel dimiracetam derivatives useful for the treatment of neuropathic painCarlo Farina
Brane Discovery, Insubrias BioPark, via Lepetit 34, 21040 Gerenzano, Varese, Italy
Bioorg Med Chem 16:3224-32. 2008..These results suggest that compounds 5, 7 and 8 might represent novel and well-tolerated therapeutic agents for the relief of neuropathic pain...