Affiliation: National Cancer Research Institute
- A biologically competitive 21 days hypofractionation scheme with weekly concomitant boost in breast cancer radiotherapy feasibility acute sub-acute and short term late effectsMarina Guenzi
Department of Radiation Oncology, Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, Genoa, Italy
Radiat Oncol 5:111. 2010..The purpose and primary endpoint of this perspective study is to evaluate feasibility and short-term late toxicity in a hypofractionated whole breast irradiation schedule...
- Conservative treatment of breast ductal carcinoma in situ: results of an Italian multi-institutional retrospective studyCristiana Vidali
S C Radioterapia Oncologica, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Ospedali Riuniti, Via Pietà 19, 34139, Trieste, Italy
Radiat Oncol 7:177. 2012....
- Focus on the actual clinical target volume irradiated with intraoperative radiotherapy for breast cancerMarina Guenzi
Department of Radiotherapy, Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria, Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, San Martino, Genoa, Italy
Anticancer Res 32:4945-50. 2012..We analysed our experience on the technical aspects of this innovative approach in terms of identification of breast volume actually to be treated during IORT...
- A two-step selection of breast cancer patients candidates for exclusive IORT with electrons: a mono-institutional experienceM Guenzi
Department of Radiotherapy, IRCCS AUO San Martino IST National Institute for Cancer Research, Genoa, Italy
Anticancer Res 32:1533-6. 2012..To assess the impact of a two-step multiparameter selection on the actual enrollment of women with breast cancer into a prospective intraoperative radiotherapy (IORT) trial...
- Accelerated partial breast irradiation via the mammosite catheter: preliminary reports of a single-institution experienceMarina Guenzi
National Institute for Cancer Research, Genoa, Genoa, Italy
Breast J 15:603-9. 2009..For a selected patient group, this could be a valid alternative to conventional whole breast irradiation...
- Adjuvant hypofractionated radiotherapy with weekly concomitant boost for women with early breast cancer: the clinical experience at Genoa universityRenzo Corvò
Radiotherapy Department, University and National Institute for Cancer Research, Genoa, Italy
Anticancer Res 30:4749-53. 2010....
- Radiotherapy in Italy after conservative treatment of early breast cancer. A survey by the Italian Society of Radiation Oncology (AIRO)Cynthia Aristei
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Perugia, Italy
Tumori 94:333-41. 2008..Furthermore, results are compared with an earlier survey in northern Italy and international reports...