Elisa Busi Rizzi
Affiliation: National Institute for Infectious Diseases
- Radiological patterns in HIV-associated pulmonary tuberculosis: comparison between HAART-treated and non-HAART-treated patientsE Busi Rizzi
Department of Radiology, National Institute for Infectious Disease Lazzaro Spallanzani, Rome, Italy
Clin Radiol 58:469-73. 2003....
- Cavitary pulmonary tuberculosis HIV-relatedElisa Busi Rizzi
Department of Radiology, National Institute for Infectious Diseases, Lazzaro Spallanzani, Servizio di Radiologia, Via Portuense 292, 00149 Roma, Italy
Eur J Radiol 52:170-4. 2004..We have hypothesised that the so called "atypical" radiographic features could be due to a greater proportion of primary TB among these patients, representing the typical appearance of primary radiological pattern...
- HIV-related bronchopulmonary infection by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the HAART era: radiological findingsE Busi Rizzi
Diagnostic Department Radiology, Clinical Pathology and Microbiology Laboratory, and Clinical Department, National Institute for Infectious Diseases L Spallanzani, Rome, Italy
Acta Radiol 47:793-7. 2006..Few studies have analyzed the radiological presentation of bronchopulmonary disease that occurs in HAART-treated patients...
- Reduced computed tomography radiation dose in HIV-related pneumonia: effect on diagnostic image qualityElisa Busi Rizzi
Department of Radiology, National Institute for Infectious Diseases, L Spallanzani, Rome, Italy
Clin Imaging 31:178-84. 2007..The objective of this study was to compare the diagnostic quality of low-dose computed tomography (CT) with that of standard-dose chest CT in the diagnosis of infectious lung diseases...
- HIV-related pneumococcal lung disease: does highly active antiretroviral therapy or bacteremia modify radiologic appearance?Elisa Busi Rizzi
Department of Radiology, L Spallanzani National institute for infectious diseases, Rome, Italy
AIDS Patient Care STDS 22:105-11. 2008..This pattern of pneumonia, found in 17% of our patients, could represent a difference between HIV-seropositive and -seronegative subject in displaying pneumococcal lung disease...
- Radiological findings of pneumonia in patients with swine-origin influenza A virus (H1N1)E Busi Rizzi
Diagnostic Department, Radiology, National Institute for Infectious Diseases L Spallanzani, Via Portuense 292, 00149, Rome, Italy
Radiol Med 115:507-15. 2010..We describe the chest X-ray and computed tomography (CT) findings of 40 patients with pneumonia due to S-OIV observed in our institution...
- Detection of Pulmonary tuberculosis: comparing MR imaging with HRCTElisa Busi Rizzi
Diagnostic Department, Radiology, L, Spallanzani National Institute for Infectious Diseases, Rome, Italy
BMC Infect Dis 11:243. 2011..Therefore, the purpose of our study was to compare MRI with high resolution CT (HRCT) for assessing pulmonary tuberculosis...
- Gynecomastia in male HIV patients MRI and US findingsVincenzo Schininà
Department of Radiology, National Institute for Infectious Diseases Lazzaro Spallanzani Via Portuense 292, Rome 00149, Italy
Clin Imaging 26:309-13. 2002..To evaluate the role of MRI and sonography in differential diagnosis between gynecomastia and lipomastia in adult male HIV patients treated with high-activity antiretroviral therapy (HAART) for guide management...
- STIR sequence in infectious sacroiliitis in three patientsAngelo Bellussi
Department of Radiology, National Institute for Infectious Disease L. Spallanzani, Via Portuense, 292-00149, Rome, Italy
Clin Imaging 26:212-5. 2002....