- Migratory marker expression in fibroblast foci of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosisMarco Chilosi
Department of Pathology, University of Verona, Strada Le Grazie 8, 37134 Verona, Italy
Respir Res 7:95. 2006..This important morphogenetic pathway is able to trigger epithelial-mesenchymal-transition (EMT), a mechanism involved in developmental and metastatic processes, which is also potentially involved in pulmonary fibrosis...
- Targeted therapy in non-small cell lung cancer: a commentaryBruno Murer
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Regional Hospital, Venice, Italy
Arch Pathol Lab Med 132:1573-5. 2008..In the last few years the epithelial growth factor receptor has emerged as one of the most important targets in very selected patients...
- Evaluation of cell-free DNA in urine as a marker for bladder cancer diagnosisMatelda Zancan
ABO Association, Center for the Study of Biological Markers of Malignancy, AULSS 12, Venice, Italy
Int J Biol Markers 24:147-55. 2009....
- Primary mucinous (so-called colloid) carcinomas of the lung: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study with special reference to CDX-2 homeobox gene and MUC2 expressionGiulio Rossi
Department of Pathologic Anatomy and Forensic Medicine, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Am J Surg Pathol 28:442-52. 2004..Since goblet cell-type MC strongly stains with CDX2, MUC2, and CK20, differential diagnosis with metastatic colorectal carcinoma is very challenging and requires appropriate clinical correlation...
- Pleuropulmonary desmoid tumors: immunohistochemical comparison with solitary fibrous tumors and assessment of beta-catenin and cyclin D1 expressionLizmarie Andino
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School, Houston, Tex, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 130:1503-9. 2006..Alterations of the adenomatous polyposis coli/beta-catenin pathway have been detected in sporadic desmoid tumors and have been associated with nuclear accumulation of beta-catenin and overexpression of cyclin D1...
- Mucin-rich tumors of the lungGiulio Rossi
Am J Clin Pathol 127:473-4; author reply 474. 2007
- Decreased heme-oxygenase (HO)-1 in the macrophages of non-small cell lung cancerPiera Boschetto
Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy
Lung Cancer 59:192-7. 2008..Conversely, HO-1 expression does not seem to be associated with lung tumour progression and prognosis...
- Bronchoalveolar lavage in malignancyVenerino Poletti
Department of Thoracic Diseases, Ospedale GB Morgagni, Forli, Italy
Semin Respir Crit Care Med 28:534-45. 2007....
- Pleuro-pulmonary solitary fibrous tumors: a clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, and molecular study of 88 cases confirming the prognostic value of de Perrot staging system and p53 expression, and evaluating the role of c-kit, BRAF, PDGFRs (alpha/beta)Laura Schirosi
Section of Pathologic Anatomy, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Policlinico, Modena, Italy
Am J Surg Pathol 32:1627-42. 2008....