Affiliation: Morgagni-Pierantoni Hospital
- Oral ondansetron versus domperidone for symptomatic treatment of vomiting during acute gastroenteritis in children: multicentre randomized controlled trialFederico Marchetti
Department of Pediatrics and Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit, Institute for Maternal and Child Health, IRCCS Burlo Garofolo, Trieste, Italy
BMC Pediatr 11:15. 2011....
- Celiac disease and obesity: need for nutritional follow-up after diagnosisE Valletta
Pediatric Department, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Eur J Clin Nutr 64:1371-2. 2010..03). Our data suggest the need for a careful follow-up of nutritional status after diagnosis of CD, especially addressing those who are already overweight at presentation...
- Selective immunoglobulin A deficiency and celiac disease: let's give serology a chanceE Valletta
Department of Pediatrics, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 21:242-4. 2011....
- Screening of coeliac disease in north Italian children with type 1 diabetes: limited usefulness of HLA-DQ typingG Contreas
Childhood Diabetes Unit, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Acta Paediatr 93:628-32. 2004..To determine the contribution of HLA-DQA1* and HLA-DQB1* genes to the risk of coeliac disease (CD) in a cohort of children with type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) from northern Italy...
- [Latent celiac disease in subjects with serum anti-endomysial antibodies and normal intestinal biopsy]A Piccoli
Dipartimento Materno Infantile e di Biologia e Genetica, Sezione di Pediatria, Universita di Verona, Verona, Italy
Pediatr Med Chir 24:358-62. 2002..Clinical problems concerning possible evolution of potential celiac disease (CD) towards gluten-induced histological damage are discussed...
- Gluten sensitivity and 'normal' histology: is the intestinal mucosa really normal?A Sbarbati
Section of Anatomy and Histology, Department of Morphological and Biomedical Sciences, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Dig Liver Dis 35:768-73. 2003..Early pathogenetic events of gluten intolerance may be overlooked in patients with serologic markers of celiac disease and normal intestinal mucosa by both conventional histology and immunohistochemistry...
- Early bronchopulmonary involvement in Crohn disease: a case reportE Valletta
Department of Pediatrics, University of Verona, Italy
BMC Gastroenterol 1:13. 2001..Bronchopulmonary manifestations of Crohn disease have been rarely described in children, including both subclinical pulmonary involvement and severe lung disease...