Affiliation: Morgagni-Pierantoni Hospital
- Immunosuppression in renal cancer: differential expression of signal transduction molecules in tumor-infiltrating, near-tumor tissue, and peripheral blood lymphocytesAngela Riccobon
Department of Oncology, Pierantoni Hospital AUSL, Forli, Italy
Cancer Invest 22:871-7. 2004..10%; p=0.001). The absence or the very low expression of signaling activation molecules in TIL compared with NTTL and PBL in renal cancer patients suggest that tumor-induced immunosuppression generally occurs or starts locally...
- Pancreatic resection for metastases from renal cancer: long term outcome after surgery and immunotherapy approach - single center experienceAndrea Gardini
Department of Gastrointestinal and General Surgery, L Pierantoni Hospital, Forli, Italy
Hepatogastroenterology 59:687-90. 2012..The literature reports that selected patients may have benefits by pancreatic resection in terms of long term survival. We report patient outcome and considerations on immunotherapy approach...
- Adjuvant immunotherapy with tumor infiltrating lymphocytes and interleukin-2 in patients with resected stage III and IV melanomaLaura Ridolfi
Istituto Oncologico Romagnola, Pierantoni Hospital, Forli, Italy
J Immunother 26:156-62. 2003..Adoptive immunotherapy with TIL and IL-2 could improve DFS and OS, although further work is required to determine its role in the treatment of patients with high-risk melanoma...
- Basal level and behaviour of cytokines in a randomized outpatient trial comparing chemotherapy and biochemotherapy in metastatic melanomaMichele Guida
Oncology Division, Immunology Laboratory, Istituto Oncologico, Bari bImmunotherapy Unit, Oncology Department, Pierantoni Hospital, Forli, Italy
Melanoma Res 16:317-23. 2006..In contrast, a progressive increase of interleukin-12 and soluble receptor of interleukin-2 was observed during treatment in patients with a better survival...
- Dendritic cell vaccination and immunostimulation in advanced melanomaRuggero Ridolfi
Dept of Medical Oncology, Pierantoni Hospital, Via Forlanini 34, 47100 Forli, Italy
Expert Rev Vaccines 2:825-33. 2003..Many questions remain to be answered before more effective and widespread use of this type of vaccination is possible, especially in the early stages of the disease...
- Adjuvant, adoptive immunotherapy with tumor infiltrating lymphocytes plus interleukin-2 after radical hepatic resection for colorectal liver metastases: 5-year analysisAndrea Gardini
Department of Surgery and Transplantation, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
J Surg Oncol 87:46-52. 2004..We assessed the usefulness of immunotherapy with tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL) plus Interleukin-2 (IL-2) as adjuvant treatment...