- Biological agents and gemcitabine in the treatment of breast cancerP Morandi
Michelangelo Foundation, Medical Oncology Department, S Bortolo Hospital, Vicenza, Italy
Ann Oncol 17:v177-80. 2006
- Cardiac toxicity of high-dose chemotherapyP Morandi
Divisione Oncologia Medica, Ospedale San Bortolo, Vicenza, Italy
Bone Marrow Transplant 35:323-34. 2005..New 2D echo-based techniques and circulating markers of cardiac function hold promise for allowing identification of patients at high risk for and early diagnosis of cardiac toxicity...
- Serum cardiac troponin I levels and ECG/Echo monitoring in breast cancer patients undergoing high-dose (7 g/m(2)) cyclophosphamideP Morandi
Division of Medical Oncology, San Bortolo Hospital, Vicenza, Italy
Bone Marrow Transplant 28:277-82. 2001..ECG (ie QRS voltages ) and Echo (ie E/A ratio) monitoring leads us to hypothesize that slight interstitial edema with reduction of LV diastolic compliance may be initial signs of cardiac dysfunction in this clinical setting...
- Chemoendocrine compared with endocrine adjuvant therapies for node-negative breast cancer: predictive value of centrally reviewed expression of estrogen and progesterone receptors--International Breast Cancer Study GroupGiuseppe Viale
Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, European Institute of Oncology, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
J Clin Oncol 26:1404-10. 2008....
- p27 and Skp2 immunoreactivity and its clinical significance with endocrine and chemo-endocrine treatments in node-negative early breast cancerA Ravaioli
Department of Oncology, Ospedale Infermi, Rimini and Istituto Scientifico Romagnolo per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Meldola FC Italy
Ann Oncol 19:660-8. 2008..We investigated these proteins in two International Breast Cancer Study Group trials studying node-negative early breast cancer...
- Expression of growth factor and chemokine receptors: new insights in the biology of inflammatory breast cancerN Cabioglu
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77230, USA
Ann Oncol 18:1021-9. 2007..Expression of CXCR4 and CCR7 along with the biomarkers HER2-neu and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) was investigated in inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) to evaluate their prognostic implications...
- High-dose medroxyprogesterone in disseminated breast cancer. Correlation between bioavailability and clinical responseA Fornasiero
Department of Medical Oncology, U.L.S.S. 21, Padova, Italy
Tumori 73:617-21. 1987..group. Response rate and MPA plasma concentrations were correlated, and a drug level of 80 ng/ml, by means of a GLC method, seems to identify a subset of patients with high probability of response. Only mild toxic effects were recorded...
- Obesity may decrease the amenorrhea associated with chemotherapy in premenopausal breast cancer patientsK Altundag
Ann Oncol 16:333; author reply 333-4. 2005
- Cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor and cisplatin combination as a radiosensitizer in the treatment of head and neck cancer patientsO Altundag
Ann Oncol 15:1444-5. 2004
- Imatinib mesylate (Gleevec) in advanced breast cancer-expressing C-Kit or PDGFR-beta: clinical activity and biological correlationsM Cristofanilli
Department of Breast Medical Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Ann Oncol 19:1713-9. 2008..We tested the activity of imatinib mesylate in MBC with overexpression of PDGFR or c-kit. Additionally, we sought to determine the biological correlates and immunomodulatory effects...