- Tolerability of donkey's milk in 92 highly-problematic cow's milk allergic childrenG Monti
Department of Paediatric and Adolescence Science, Regina Margherita Children s Hospital, TurinPiazza Polonia 94, 10126 Turin, Italy
J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 26:75-82. 2012..It was important to identify a CM replacement for these children, highly problematic from the feeding standpoint, in spite of their age...
- High incidence of adverse reactions to egg challenge on first known exposure in young atopic dermatitis children: predictive value of skin prick test and radioallergosorbent test to egg proteinsG Monti
Dipartimento di Scienze Pediatriche e dell Adolescenza, Universita di Torino, Ospedale Infantile Regina Margherita, Torino Italy
Clin Exp Allergy 32:1515-9. 2002..Clinical reactions are also observed when some of these children or infants eat eggs for the first time...
- Kiss-induced facial urticaria and angioedema in a child allergic to fishG Monti
Dipartimento di Scienze Pediatriche e dell'Adolescenza, , Ospedale Infantile Regina Margherita, Pzza Polonia, 94 - c.a.p. 10126, Torino, Italy
Allergy 58:684-5. 2003
- A case of severe allergic reaction to cooked potatoG Monti
Department of Pediatrics, University of Turin, Regina Margherita Children s Hospital, Italy
Acta Paediatr 100:e236-8. 2011..Moreover, the diagnosis appears to be very important for the choice of therapy and long-term allergologic management...
- A high neonatal serum eosinophil cationic protein level is a risk factor for atopic symptomsG Monti
Dipartimento di Scienze Pediatriche e dell'Adolescenza, , Torino, Italy
Acta Paediatr 93:765-9. 2004....