- A multi-element psychosocial intervention for early psychosis (GET UP PIANO TRIAL) conducted in a catchment area of 10 million inhabitants: study protocol for a pragmatic cluster randomized controlled trialMirella Ruggeri
Section of Psychiatry, Department of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Verona and Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona, Verona, Italy
Trials 13:73. 2012....
- 'Programma2000': a multi-modal pilot programme on early intervention in psychosis underway in Italy since 1999Anna Meneghelli
Azienda Ospedaliera, Ospedale Niguarda Ca Granda, Dipartimento di Salute Mentale, Centro per l individuazione e l intervento precoce nelle psicosi Programma2000, Milan, Italy
Early Interv Psychiatry 4:97-103. 2010..The aim of this study was to describe a service operating in Milan, Italy, that provides early intervention for young people aged 17-30 years at the onset and at high risk of psychosis...
- Patterns of referral in first-episode schizophrenia and ultra high-risk individuals: results from an early intervention program in ItalyAngelo Cocchi
Dipartimento di Salute Mentale Programma2000, Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedale Niguarda Ca Granda, Via Livigno, 3, 20128, Milan, Italy
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 48:1905-16. 2013..The primary goal of the study was to investigate the duration of untreated illness (DUI) and/or the duration of untreated psychosis (DUP) in the sample since the implementation of the program...
- Obstetric complications in early psychosis: relation with family history of psychosisAntonio Preti
Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedale Niguarda Ca Granda, Milano, Dipartimento di Salute Mentale, Programma2000, Via Livigno, 3, 20128 Milan, Italy
Psychiatry Res 200:708-14. 2012..OCs might interact with genetic vulnerability to increase the risk of psychosis. Lack of comparison to healthy controls is a limitation that decreases the value of these findings...
- Sex differences in first-episode psychosis and in people at ultra-high riskAngelo Cocchi
Dipartimento di Salute Mentale Centro per l individuazione e l intervento precoce nelle psicosi Programma 2000 Via Livigno, 3, Azienda Ospedaliera, Ospedale Niguarda Ca Granda, 20128 Milan, Italy Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 215:314-22. 2014..Sex differences of precipitating factors for psychosis might be worthy of further investigation. ..
- Programma 2000: celebrating 10 years of activity of an Italian pilot programme on early intervention in psychosisAngelo Cocchi
A O Ospedale Niguarda Ca Granda, Programma 2000, Milan, Italy
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 42:1003-12. 2008..This paper describes the structure and the organization of the single Italian programme specifically targeted at the early detection of and interventions for subjects at onset of or at high risk of psychosis, Programma 2000...
- Gender and duration of untreated psychosis: a systematic review and meta-analysisMaria Teresa Cascio
Programma 2000 Center for Early Detection and Intervention in Psychosis, Department of Mental Health, Niguarda Ca Granda Hospital, Milan, Italy
Early Interv Psychiatry 6:115-27. 2012..Previous studies have suggested that gender may influence the length of DUP. This study reports the result of the first systematic literature review and meta-analysis on the role of gender in influencing DUP in first-episode psychosis...
- Cost-effectiveness of treating first-episode psychosis: five-year follow-up results from an Italian early intervention programmeAngelo Cocchi
Department of Mental Health, Center for early detection and intervention in psychosis Programma2000, Niguarda Ca Granda Hospital, Milan, Italy
Early Interv Psychiatry 5:203-11. 2011..This study aimed to investigate the cost-effectiveness of treatment in an early intervention programme in comparison to standard care...