- Recurrent varicocele: role of antegrade sclerotherapy as first choice treatmentG Mazzoni
Paediatric Surgery Operative Unit, S Camillo Forlanini Hospital, Rome, Italy
Eur Urol 41:614-8; discussion 618. 2002..To underline the role of antegrade sclerotherapy as first choice treatment in recurrent varicocele...
- Bilateral varicocele: single transscrotal approach for Tauber antegrade sclerotherapyGuglielmo Mazzoni
Pediatric Surgery Operative Unit, S Camillo Forlanini Hospital, La Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
Arch Ital Urol Androl 75:21-4. 2003..To describe the results of a new simple technique of single transscrotal approach for Tauber antegrade sclerotherapy in bilateral varicocele...
- Adolescent varicocele: Tauber antegrade sclerotherapy versus Palomo repairG Mazzoni
Pediatric Surgery Unit, San Camillo de Lellis Hospital, Rome, Italy
J Urol 166:1462-4. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: These data suggest that the failure rate was similar in both groups. The principal advantages of sclerotherapy are simplicity, decreased cost and lack of hydrocele formation...
- Adolescent varicocele: treatment by antegrade sclerotherapyG Mazzoni
Pediatric Surgery Operative Unit, S. Camillo Hospital, S. Camillo-Forlanini Hospital Institution, Rome, Italy
J Pediatr Surg 36:1546-50. 2001..In particular, this method is highly effective and well-accepted by patients with recurrent varicocele...
- Evolution in varicocele sclerosing treatment: the ante/retrograde (A/R) approachSergio Minucci
Interventional Vascular Radiology, S Camillo Forlanini Hospital, Roma, Italy
Arch Ital Urol Androl 76:29-33. 2004..To evaluate diagnostic and therapeutic efficacy of simultaneous ante/retrograde (A/R), trans-scrotal and trans-brachial approach in sclerotherapy of varicocele...
- Treatment of varicocele in subfertile men: The Cochrane Review--a contrary opinionVincenzo Ficarra
Italian Varicocele Study Group of the Italian Society of Andrology SIA, Italy
Eur Urol 49:258-63. 2006..The aim of the present study is to address criticisms of this review carrying out a critical analysis of all available RCTs...