- Cardiac involvement in idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndromeR Lorenzoni
Heart 87:553. 2002
- [Evaluation of the appropriateness of prescribing non-invasive cardiologic tests]Roberto Lorenzoni
U O di Malattie Cardiovascolari Ospedale Campo di Marte 55100 Lucca
Ital Heart J Suppl 3:607-12. 2002....
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of noninvasive strategies to evaluate patients with chest painRoberto Lorenzoni
UO Malattie Cardiovasculari, Ospedale Campo di Marte, Lucca, Italy
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 16:1287-91. 2003..The cost of each patient correctly identified was 1572 US dollars, 1097 US dollars, and 1081 US dollars with strategies 1, 2, and 3, respectively. In conclusion, PhSE-based strategies are cost-effective versus EET...
- [The evaluation of the appropriateness of instrumental exams in cardiology. The case of echocardiography]R Lorenzoni
Unità Operativa di Malattie Cardiovascolari, Ospedale Campo di Marte, Lucca
Ital Heart J Suppl 1:74-80. 2000..The aim of this study was to evaluate the appropriateness and utility rates of echocardiograms performed in 309 patients in an outpatient clinical setting...
- [Appropriateness of prescription of exercise stress test, echocardiography, Holter monitoring and vascular echography]Enrico Orsini
U O di Malattie Cardiovascolari, ASL 5 di Pisa, Ospedale F Lotti, Pontedera, PI
G Ital Cardiol (Rome) 8:359-66. 2007....
- [Evaluation of the appropriateness of prescribing exercise tests]Enrico Orsini
U O di Malattie Cardiovascolari ASL 5 di Pisa Zona Valdera Ospedale F Lotti Via Roma, 180, 56125 Pontedera, PI
Ital Heart J Suppl 3:624-9. 2002..We evaluated the appropriateness of the indications to exercise testing for ambulatory patients performed during 4 weeks in 21 laboratories in Tuscany and Umbria, Italy...
- [Evaluation of the appropriateness of prescribing Holter dynamic electrocardiography]Alberto Genovesi Ebert
U O di Cardiologia e Unità Coronarica Ospedali Riuniti Azienda USL 6 Area Livornese Viale Alfieri, 36, 57100 Livorno
Ital Heart J Suppl 3:619-23. 2002..We evaluated the appropriateness of indications to Holter monitoring performed on ambulatory patients during 4 weeks in 21 laboratories in Tuscany and Umbria, Italy...
- [Evaluation of the appropriateness of prescribing echocardiography]Fabio Lattanzi
U O di Malattie Cardiovascolari 2 Ospedale S Chiara 56126 Pisa
Ital Heart J Suppl 3:613-8. 2002..We evaluated the appropriateness of indications to echocardiography for ambulatory patients performed during 4 weeks in 21 laboratories in Tuscany and Umbria, Italy...
- Short-term prevention of thromboembolic complications in patients with atrial fibrillation with aspirin plus clopidogrel: the Clopidogrel-Aspirin Atrial Fibrillation (CLAAF) pilot studyRoberto Lorenzoni
Department of Cardiology, Campo di Marte Hospital, Lucca, Italy
Am Heart J 148:e6. 2004..CONCLUSIONS: Aspirin-plus-clopidogrel and warfarin were equally safe and effective in preventing thromboembolism in this small group of patients with non-high-risk AF...
- Relevance of coronary microvascular flow impairment to long-term remodeling and systolic dysfunction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathyIacopo Olivotto
Regional Referral Center for Myocardial Diseases, Florence, Italy
J Am Coll Cardiol 47:1043-8. 2006....
- A computer protocol to evaluate subjects with chest pain in the emergency department: a multicenter studyRoberto Lorenzoni
Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Campo di Marte Hospital, Lucca, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 7:203-9. 2006..We elaborated a computer protocol for the management of patients with chest pain...
- Coronary microvascular dysfunction and prognosis in hypertrophic cardiomyopathyFranco Cecchi
Regional Referral Center for Myocardial Diseases, Azienda Ospedaliera Careggi, Florence, Italy
N Engl J Med 349:1027-35. 2003..We prospectively evaluated a cohort of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy after they had undergone quantitative assessment of myocardial blood flow by positron-emission tomography (PET)...