- Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy (H-MRS) in chronic schizophrenia. A single-voxel study in three regions involved in a pathogenetic theoryF Granata
Department of Radiological Sciences, University of Messina, Messina, Italy
Neuroradiol J 26:277-83. 2013..The consistency of metabolic findings in the cerebellar vermis could represent an important datum, highlighting the specificity of metabolic and functional activity in this region. ..
- Contrast-enhanced MR imaging with fat suppression in adult-onset septic spondylodiscitisM Longo
Institute of Radiological Sciences, University of Messina, Piazza Immacolata di Marmo, 4, 98121 Messina, Italy
Eur Radiol 13:626-37. 2003..Finally, this imaging technique may help to differentiate infectious processes from degenerative disorders, extradural neoplastic processes, and rheumatic diseases...
- Arteriovenous fistula of the mandible simulating an odontogenic cyst. A case reportF Granata
Department of Radiology University of Messina, Italy
Interv Neuroradiol 13:385-8. 2007....
- Necrosis score, surgical time, and transfused blood volume in patients treated with preoperative embolization of intracranial meningiomas. Analysis of a single-centre experience and a review of literatureA Nania
Department of Radiological Sciences, Neuroradiology Unit, University of Messina, Via Malafata N 43, Messina, Italy
Clin Neuroradiol 24:29-36. 2014....
- Usefulness and limits of near infrared spectroscopy monitoring during endovascular neuroradiologic proceduresA T Mazzeo
Anesthesia and Neurointensive Care Unit, Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatric and Anesthesiological Sciences, University of Messina, Italy
Minerva Anestesiol 78:34-45. 2012..The aim of this study was to evaluate TCCO monitoring during endovascular neuroradiologic procedures...
- Nasal fossa hemorrhage mimicking a post-endoscopic sphincterotomy bleedL Familiari
Digestive Endoscopy Unit, Department of Medicine and Pharmacology, University of Messina, Messina, Italy
Endoscopy 38:761. 2006
- Magnetic resonance angiography virtual endoscopy in the assessment of pulmonary veins before radiofrequency ablation procedures for atrial fibrillationS Cirillo
Unit of Radiology, Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment, Strada provinciale n 142, Km 3 95, 10060, Candiolo Torino, Italy
Eur Radiol 14:2053-60. 2004..0%). MRA-VE is an excellent tool for at-a-glance visualization of ostia morphology, navigation of second-generation PV branches and easy endoluminal assessment of left atrial structures in pre-ablative imaging...